Summer Camp scholarships for one session of traditional camp are available for those who qualify. Please see the qualification information below. Separate applications are required for each child. Please bring a copy of your DSS budget sheet or completed income tax form and $60 fee per child. For those families who qualify for the campership scholarship, we offer scholarships for reduced rates on additional sessions.
Campership Scholarship Registration Night
Wednesday June 13th 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
If you cannot make this time, please call Phylis at 203.235.6386 to schedule a time to meet with her. We look forward to seeing you!
Qualification is based on Family Size and Annual Gross Income:
- Family of 2 with annual gross income of $35,637
- Family of 3 with annual gross income of $43,296
- Family of 4 with annual gross income of $50,955
- Family of 5 with annual gross income of $58,614
- Family of 6 with annual gross income of $66,273
- Family of 7 with annual gross income of $73,951
- Family of 8 with annual gross income of $81,647
- For each additional family member add: $7,696.
Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›