Food For Thought Cooking Series
We're excited to bring you two great cooking classes, one for kids and one for adults. You will learn how to cook healthy recipes and eat what you make in class!
KIDS IN THE KITCHEN
This hands-on program will teach your child how to choose and prepare healthy and clean food options for meals and snacks.
- Ages: 9 to 13
- Session 1: January 15 – February 12, 2024
- Session 2: February 26 – March 25, 2024
- Days/Times: Monday 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Fee: Full Member $65, Program Member $75, Non-member $85
- Location: Y Arts Kitchen
- Instructor: Matt Dempsey is a Health Coach and Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine Food for Life instructor specializing in nutrition and cooking
- Register: Call the Meriden YMCA at (203) 235-6386
- Questions: Carrie Marquardt for more information (203) 440-1925 or email@example.com
Cooking for Diabetes
Learn to prepare and cook delicious dishes that will help regulate blood sugar levels and make you feel great. We eat what we cook at each class. This program is for 18 years and older.
- Winter: January 16 - February 13, 2024
- Spring I: February 27 - March 26
- Day/Time: Tuesdays 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- Fee: $75 per person
- Location: Meriden YMCA Arts Center Kitchen
- 14-16 West Main Street Lower level