NFL FLAG Powered by USA Football provides opportunities for children to enjoy America's favorite sport. Players benefit by being physically active through non-contact, continuous action while learning the fundamentals of football, lessons in teamwork and sportsmanship. Children will have fun wearing NFL team jerseys and participating in weekly games.
Volunteer coaches are needed! Please call Kyle Cookson at
(203) 440.1901 for more information.
- Day/Dates: Mondays & Wednesdays September 19 - November 7, 2022
- Ages 5-7: 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Ages 8-10: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Ages 11-13: 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Location: Ceppa Field, Meriden
- Fee: Full Members $70, Program Members $100
COVID Safety Protocols
- Hand sanitizer will be available for each team.
- Each team will use their own ball, which will be cleaned and sanitized after each offensive possession.
How To Register:
1. If you already have a current membership you can register online, by phone at (203) 235.6386, or in-person at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street.
2. If you do not have a membership yet or need to update your membership, register in person at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street.
Flag Football Photos
Visit our 2020 Flag Football photo album.
(Note: At the time of the Fall League, players were not required to wear masks.)