Download the Meriden YMCA mobile app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store on your phone for the latest group exercise, pool and Child Watch schedules.
Fall/Winter Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 5:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Close at 2:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
Group Exercise Schedule
Staying motivated can become difficult in a fitness routine. The YMCA provides multiple group fitness options that assist with “changing things up” or trying something new. You should never get bored if you are willing to keep trying new things. Check out our class schedule today and try something new.
- Download the Meriden YMCA mobile app from the app store on your phone to find the latest schedules
- Or click on the link for the updated Meriden YMCA Fall Schedule
- Reservations are needed for spinning and yoga.
Reservations are required for Meriden Spinning and Yoga classes and racquetball courts. Register online or call the front desk at the Meriden YMCA at 203.235.6386. The link for online reservations is as follows: https://operations.daxko.com/Online/5199/Visit/ScheduleVisitBranchInfo.mvc
Other items to note:
- The Exergame Room is closed at this time.
- Children cannot come to Y and wait outside exercise class or fitness center for parent.
- Group exercise classes are held in the Aerobics Room and Multipurpose Room.
- The spin studio has been repurposed for personal training. When not being used for personal training it can be used for an individual workout area.
- Spinning has been moved to the Multi-Purpose Room.
- Please bring your own basketball and racquetball equipment.
- All policies are subject to change and are reviewed on a regular basis with the guidance from local health departments, State of CT DPH and YMCA COVID-19 reopening committee.