We are excited to welcome you back to the Y. Please see below for our hours, schedules and policies.
Fall/Winter Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 5:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Close at 2:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
Download the Meriden YMCA mobile app to your phone for the latest group exercise, pool and Child Watch schedules.
Group Exercise Schedule
- Download the Meriden YMCA mobile app to find the latest schedules
- Or click on the link for the Meriden YMCA Fall Schedule
- Reservations are needed for spinning and yoga. Log into your account and reserve your time.
Reservations are required for Meriden Spinning and Yoga classes and racquetball courts. Register online or call the front desk at the Meriden YMCA at 203.235.6386. The link for online reservations is as follows: https://operations.daxko.com/Online/5199/Visit/ScheduleVisitBranchInfo.mvc
Note: All policies are subject to change and are reviewed on a regular basis with the guidance from local health departments, State of CT DPH and YMCA COVID-19 reopening committee.
Other items to note:
- The Exergame Room is closed at this time.
- Children cannot come to Y and wait outside exercise class or fitness center for parent.
- Group exercise classes are held in the Aerobics Room, the Gymnasium and Multipurpose Room.
- The spin studio has been repurposed for personal training. When not being used for personal training it can be used for an individual workout area. Spinning has been moved to the Multi-Purpose Room.
- Please bring your own basketball and racquetball equipment.