Fall/Winter/Spring Hours of Operation (starting 9/5/23)
- Monday - Thursday 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 5:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Closed Thanksgiving Day, & Christmas Day, Easter
- Closing at 2:00 p.m. on Good Friday, Christmas Eve, & New Year's Eve
- New Year's Day open 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Download the Meriden YMCA mobile app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store on your phone for the latest group exercise, pool and Child Watch schedules.
Group Exercise Schedule
Staying motivated can become difficult in a fitness routine. The YMCA provides multiple group fitness options that assist with “changing things up” or trying something new. You should never get bored if you are willing to keep trying new things. Check out our class schedule today and try something new.
- Download the Meriden YMCA mobile app from the app store on your phone to find the latest schedules
- Or scroll to the bottom of this page
- Reservations are needed for spinning and yoga.
Reservations are required for Meriden Spinning and Yoga classes and racquetball courts. Register online or call the front desk at (203) 235.6386 during business hours.
Where do I find storm closings and delayed openings information?
Storm closings or delayed openings will be listed on WFSB channel 3 and on our website home page, social media, and mobile app. Be sure to call us at (203) 235.6386 before venturing out in inclement weather to check on the status of programs and classes.
Other items to note:
- COVID-19 Policies
- Basketball gym closes 15 minutes before the facility closes.
- The Exergame Room is closed at this time.
- Children cannot come to Y and wait outside exercise class or fitness center for parent.
- Spinning has been moved to the Multi-Purpose Room.
- The spin studio has been repurposed for personal training. When not being used for personal training it can be used for an individual workout area.
- Please bring your own basketball and racquetball equipment.