Per Governor Lamont's March 16th order to close all gyms our Y facility is closed.
What happens if there is bad weather?
- When there is bad weather please call us at 203-235-6386 to check whether classes will be held.
- We also post updates on our home page, send notifications through our Meriden YMCA mobile app, and post on on our social media accounts.
- Check local news media, channels 3 and 4 for storm closing information.
- Click the link below for the Meriden child care program storm closing info.
- Kickboxing and Treadmill Body have 10 person max per class. Sign up at Front Desk like you do for Spinning either in person or over the phone at 203-235-6386. Meriden YMCA members have first preference for available spots. Members of other YMCAs may participate on a space available basis.
- You can also download our free Meriden YMCA mobile app and see schedules on your phone.
Please note the Y facility is always listed as open unless we have to close for bad weather. Click here for our Hours of Operation.
- Adult Lap Lanes for the pool are noted on our schedule as either Adult Lap Swim which means more than one lane is open, or one lane. There are times when you may need to share a lane.