Download the Meriden YMCA mobile app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store on your phone for the latest group exercise, pool and Child Watch schedules.
Summer Hours (May 28 - September 5, 2022)
Meriden YMCA, 110 West Main Street
- Monday – Thursday 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 5:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Closed Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and August 28th – September 5th (our shutdown week for facility improvements).
- Front Desk office hours will be announced for August 29th - September 2nd during our shutdown week.
Mountain Mist Outdoor Center
A full privilege Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA membership (family, single parent family or adult) includes use of our Mountain Mist Outdoor Center. Bring your membership card and photo id to check in.
- Monday – Friday (starting June 20th) 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday (starting May 28th) 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Memorial Day, Independence Day & Labor Day 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 5:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Close at 2:00 p.m. on Good Friday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Easter
- New Year's Day open 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Group Exercise Schedule
Staying motivated can become difficult in a fitness routine. The YMCA provides multiple group fitness options that assist with “changing things up” or trying something new. You should never get bored if you are willing to keep trying new things. Check out our class schedule today and try something new.
- Download the Meriden YMCA mobile app from the app store on your phone to find the latest schedules
- Or click on the link for the Meriden YMCA Winter Group Exercise Schedule
- Reservations are needed for spinning and yoga.
Reservations are required for Meriden Spinning and Yoga classes and racquetball courts. Register online or call the front desk at the Meriden YMCA at 203.235.6386. The link for online reservations is as follows: https://operations.daxko.com/Online/5199/Visit/ScheduleVisitBranchInfo.mvc
Other items to note:
- COVID-19 Policies
- The Exergame Room is closed at this time.
- Children cannot come to Y and wait outside exercise class or fitness center for parent.
- Group exercise classes are held in the Aerobics Room and Multipurpose Room.
- Spinning has been moved to the Multi-Purpose Room.
- The spin studio has been repurposed for personal training. When not being used for personal training it can be used for an individual workout area.
- Please bring your own basketball and racquetball equipment.
- All policies are subject to change and are reviewed on a regular basis with the guidance from local health departments, State of CT DPH and YMCA COVID-19 policy committee.