1, 2, 3 save!
Here are three ways you can save money this Fall:
1. Early Registration
When you register during our early registration period you pay the early registration price and avoid the $10 late fee.
Early registration dates:
Fall I Session: August 10 - 31, 2015
Fall II Session: October 12 - 26, 2015
2. Special Membership Rates
Sign up for a new membership (family or one adult family) or upgrade from a youth membership while you are registering for Fall programs and get a special rate! See details below. Includes free Child Watch while you workout!
3. $25 Y Bucks
When you register for Fall programs and sign up for a new membership, or upgrade your youth membership, get a special membership rate and $25 Y bucks to use for a program of your choice during next session. See details below.
2015 Fall Session Dates
- Fall I Session: September 8 - October 6, 2015
- Early registration: August 10 - August 31, 2015
- Fall II Session: November 2 - December 19, 2015
- Early registration: October 12 - October 26, 2015
- Click here for the PDF of the Fall 2015 Program Brochure
How to Register
- Register Online Now! If you have a membership already you may register online. To sign up for a new membership or upgrade your membership, please come to the Y.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR FALL FAMILY FITNESS AND FUN
Special membership rate and $25 Y Bucks when you register for Fall programs
When you register for Fall programs and sign up for a new family or single parent family membership, or upgrade from your youth membership to a family or single parent family membership, get a special membership rate and $25 Y bucks to use for a program of your choice next session.
- Family $50 a month
- Single parent family $45 a month
- Must sign up for membership when registering for Fall programs.
- Drafted monthly out of a credit card or bank account. Must sign up for membership when you register for a fall program. Register at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street.
- $10 one time joiner's fee for new membership. No joiner fee for upgrade from youth to family or single parent family membership.
- Some restrictions may apply. Account must be up to date with no outstanding balances.
- Y bucks can be used for programs. They may not be applied to child care payments. Limit one $25 Y bucks gift certificate per family.
- Must draft for three months before can cancel membership.
- May not be combined with other discounts or offers.