Fall 2020 Programs
We're excited to bring you safe fall fun! See our pages for Arts, Flag Football, Fall Basketball, Soccer, and Swim Lessons.
- For Youth Sports Contact Justin Ferreira at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Swim Lessons and Swim Team questions contact Cathy Lewis at email@example.com
- For Arts and STEM programs, contact Carolyn Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are three options to register for programs:
- Register Online If you have a membership already and no balance on your account you may register online. To sign up for a new membership or upgrade your membership, please come to the Y.
- Register by phone by calling us at 203.235.6386 if you have an up to date membership already.
- Register in person at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street.
In order to enroll in one of the Meriden YMCA programs, you will need a membership to the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA. There are two levels of pricing for programs, Full Member and Program Member.
- A Full Facility Membership helps you save when you register for programs and summer camp with special lower rates for full members.
- To learn more about membership benefits, please visit our Membership page.
- To learn more about membership fees, please visit our Membership page.
- Questions? Please call us at 203.235.6386.