Fall II Session
- October 28 - December 17, 2019
- Early registration period: October 7 - 21, 2019
- Register early and save. A $10 fee is added to registrations after the early registration period.
There are three options to register for programs:
- Register Online If you have a membership already and no balance on your account you may register online. To sign up for a new membership or upgrade your membership, please come to the Y.
- Register by phone by calling us at 203.235.6386 if you have an up to date membership already.
- Register in person at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street.
In order to enroll in one of the Meriden YMCA programs, you will need a membership to the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA. There are two levels of pricing for programs, Full Member and Program Member.
- A Program Membership is a basic membership so that you can register for classes.
- A Full Facility Membership gives you access to the facilities and you save when you register for programs and summer camp with special lower rates for full members.
- To learn more about membership benefits, please visit our Membership page.
- To learn more about membership fees, please visit our Membership page.
- Questions? Please call us at 203.235.6386.