Update from the Meriden YMCA
- Programs are postponed. We plan to run them when we reopen and make up classes. Program directors will contact participants as updates become available.
- For Youth Sports Contact Justin Ferreira at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Swim Lessons and Swim Team questions contact Cathy Lewis at email@example.com
- For Arts and STEM programs, contact Carolyn Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We look forward to seeing everyone at Mountain Mist Day Camp! Stay tuned for updates on start date based on when school gets out.
- For camp questions contact Carolyn Daniels at email@example.com.
Visit our Coronavirus Updates page for more information.
Spring I Session
- February 24 - April 11, 2020
- Early registration period: February 3 - 17, 2020
- Register early and save. A $10 fee is added to registrations after the early registration period.
There are three options to register for programs:
- Register Online If you have a membership already and no balance on your account you may register online. To sign up for a new membership or upgrade your membership, please come to the Y.
- Register by phone by calling us at 203.235.6386 if you have an up to date membership already.
- Register in person at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street.
In order to enroll in one of the Meriden YMCA programs, you will need a membership to the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA. There are two levels of pricing for programs, Full Member and Program Member.
- A Program Membership is a basic membership so that you can register for classes.
- A Full Facility Membership gives you access to the facilities and you save when you register for programs and summer camp with special lower rates for full members.
- To learn more about membership benefits, please visit our Membership page.
- To learn more about membership fees, please visit our Membership page.
- Questions? Please call us at 203.235.6386.