Youth Golf Lessons
Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA Youth Golf Lessons introduce children to the basic skills of golf (driving, chipping, and putting). In this five-week program participants will learn introductory techniques and skills as well as rules and etiquette of the sport from Geno Giancola and Brandon Funari, Assistant Golf Professionals at Timberlin Golf Club.
- Grades: 3 - 5, 6 - 8
- Dates: January 10 - February 7, 2023
- Day/Time: Tuesday 5:30 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
- Where: Meriden YMCA Gymnasium, 110 West Main Street, Meriden, CT 06451
- Fee: $80 for Full Members, $100 for Program Members
- Register: At the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street or call (203) 235.6386.
Adult Golf Lessons
The off-season is a great time to improve your golf skills and prepare to play your best golf next season. Sign up for four one-hour lessons at the Meriden YMCA with Geno Giancola or Brandon Funari, Assistant Golf Professionals at Timberlin Golf Club.
- Location: Meriden YMCA Golf Room using the Skytrak Golf Simulator donated by Wallie Feliciano.
- Contact: Geno Giancola at (860) 378-5947 or email@example.com or Brandon Funari at (727) 453-2035 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions: Please contact Kyle Cookson at the Meriden YMCA at (203) 440.1901 or email@example.com.