Dear Y community:
When you belong to the Y, you build more than muscle, you strengthen our community. You’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. Every day the impact of the Y is felt when someone makes a healthy choice, a teacher or coach inspires a child and builds their confidence, and when neighbors come together for the common good.
Member safety is our top priority and the YMCA is clean, safe, and in full compliance with all State of Connecticut and local public health guidelines.
Contact Carmen at 203.440.0260 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- At the Y you have two options for membership, a program membership or a full facility membership. A program membership is a basic membership so that you can register for classes. A full facility membership gives you access to the facilities and you save when you register for programs and summer camp with special lower rates for full members.
- Membership Descriptions and Pricing
- What's open, schedules and safety protocols
- Memberships are drafted monthly out of a bank or credit card account or you can purchase three month or one year memberships.
- There are no contracts.
How to sign up for a new membership
- Download the forms and complete them and bring them to the Y. Health forms must be completed by all members on the membership. For example, if you sign up for a family membership, complete a health form for each member included in the family membership.
- Bring your driver's license with you.
- If you are signing up for a Silver Sneakers, Renew Active or Silver and Fit membership, please bring your insurance card and Silver Sneakers, Renew Active or Silver and Fit id number. In addition to the paperwork above there is a Silver Sneakers waiver to complete for that program. We have these at the Y.
Full Membership Benefits
- One membership, three YMCAs! The Meriden, New Britain and Berlin YMCAs are now part of one association which means more for our members. Members with Full Privilege Memberships can: use and take group exercise classes at all three YMCA locations, register for programs held at any of the three YMCAs at the lower full member rate.
- Enjoy using the indoor pool, fitness center, indoor track, basketball gym, racquetball courts, group exercise classes
- Summer membership to the Meriden YMCA Mountain Mist Outdoor Center (outdoor pool, tennis, basketball, hiking trails, playscapes and more)
- Free group exercise classes included with your full membership.
- Free Fitness Center Orientation to get you started
- Free Senior Exercise programs
- Save on programs (full members pay lower price)
- Save on summer camp (Full privilege members pay lower rate than program members)
- Your dollars go back into our community to help our neighbors.
- No contracts.
- The following are on hold for now: Free family events, free babysitting while you work out (for children that are part of family membership during our regular Child Watch hours), Free Friday Night Fun play time at Exploration Station 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
To learn more about Special Membership Offers click here.
Financial assistance is available for qualifying individuals and families. Contact us at 203.235.6386 for more information.Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›