Exercise Your Heart in More Ways Than One.
Workout and help out. When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. At the Y, children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging. For more than a workout. For a better us.™
MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS AND BENEFITS
At the Y you have two options for membership, a program membership or a full facility membership.
A program membership is a basic membership so that you can register for classes.
A full facility membership gives you access to the facilities and you save when you register for programs and summer camp with special lower rates for full members.
To become a member, visit us at the Meriden YMCA for a tour and to register. Memberships are drafted monthly out of a bank or credit card account or you can purchase three month or one year memberships.
FULL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- FREE babysitting while you work out (for children that are part of family membership during our regular Child Watch hours).
- FREE babysitting for our Holiday Date Afternoon in December so you can finish your shopping or have lunch with your special someone
- FREE babysitting for Valentine's date.
- FREE Friday Night Fun play time at Exploration Station 5:30 - 8:00 p.m. Click here to learn more.
- Use of all of the wellness facilities (indoor pool, fitness center, indoor track, gym with basketball and /or volleyball setup, racquetball courts, aerobics and spinning studios, dry sauna, locker room)
- Summer membership to the Meriden YMCA Mountain Mist Outdoor Center (outdoor pool, tennis, basketball, hiking trails, playscapes and more)
- FREE GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES INCLUDING:
• Combat Cardio Kickboxing
• Barbell Strong
• Tabata Boot Camp
• ZUMBA KIDS®
• Silver Sneakers
• Jump Fit
• Aqua Aerobics
• Jillian Michaels Body Shred
• Floor, Core & More
• ZUMBA GOLD®
• Fit Seniors
• Treadmill Body
• Tai Chi
• Country Heat
- FREE Fitness Center Orientation to get you started
- FREE Family Swim Time
- FREE Senior Exercise programs
- FREE Family Events throughout the year
- My Y is Every Y and YMCA AWAY Program
- SAVE on programs (full members pay lower price)
- SAVE on summer camp (Full privilege members pay lower rate than program members)
- Your dollars go back into our community to help our neighbors.
- No contracts.
One membership, three YMCAs! The Meriden, New Britain and Berlin YMCAs are now part of one association which means more for our members. Members with Full Privilege Memberships can:
• Use all three YMCA locations including the 24/7 New Britain Fitness Center
• Enjoy group fitness classes at all three locations such as Bike-O-Vision in New Britain and Country Heat, PiYo and Kids Yoga in Berlin
• Register for programs held at any of the three YMCAs at the lower full member rate.
To learn more about Special Membership Offers such as the one below click here.
Financial assistance is available for qualifying individuals and families.