JOIN SOMETHING SPECIAL
At the Y, we exist to strengthen community. Together with people like you, we nurture the potential of kids, help people understand and improve their health, and provide opportunities to give back and support neighbors. So join the Meriden YMCA and create meaningful change not just for you, but also for your community.
Choose the membership that builds spirit, mind and body.
Full Membership Benefits
Full privilege members enjoy the following benefits:
- FREE babysitting while you work out (for children that are part of family membership during our regular Child Watch hours).
- FREE babysitting for our Holiday Date Afternoon in December so you can finish your shopping or have lunch with your special someone.
- Use of all of the wellness facilities (indoor pool, fitness center, indoor track, gym with basketball and /or volleyball setup, racquetball courts, aerobics and spinning studios, dry sauna, locker room)
- Membership to the Meriden YMCA Mountain Mist Outdoor Center (outdoor pool, tennis, basketball, hiking trails, playscapes and more)
- FREE CLASSES INCLUDING:
Combat Cardio Kickboxing
ZUMBA®, ZUMBA® Step, ZUMBA Kids®
- FREE Wellness Center Orientation
- FREE Family Swim Time
- FREE Senior Exercise programs
- FREE Family Events throughout the year
- My Y is Every Y and YMCA AWAY Program
- SAVE on programs and $50 per camp session (Full privilege members pay lower rate)
- Your dollars go back into our community to help our neighbors.
We offer special rates for military members and veterans. Contact Joan for details at 203-235-6386 x16.
There are no contracts. You are not locked in. You may cancel at any time by stopping by and filling out a cancellation form at our Front Desk.
Full Member Payment Options
The YMCA offers two easy membership fee payment options:
- one-time, annual fee
- automatic, monthly bank or credit card deduction Mastercard, Visa and Discover accepted
Financial assistance is available for qualifying individuals and families.
A program membership is a basic membership so that you can register for classes.
You must have some type of membership, either program or full, to sign up for programs or for summer camp.Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›