Dear Y community:
When you belong to the Y, you build more than muscle, you strengthen our community. You’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community.
Every day the impact of the Y is felt when someone makes a healthy choice, a teacher or coach inspires a child and builds their confidence, and when neighbors come together for the common good.
Member safety is our top priority and the YMCA is clean, safe, and in full compliance with all State of Connecticut and local public health guidelines. Masks are required for unvaccinated individuals. Temperature checks are taken upon entry to the facility.
Contact Carmen at 203.440.0260 or email@example.com to learn more about membership.
What are the membership options?
- At the Y you have two options for membership, a program membership or a full facility membership.
- A program membership is a basic membership so that you can register for classes.
- A full facility membership gives you access to the facilities and you save when you register for programs and summer camp with special lower rates for full members.
- Membership Descriptions and Pricing
- Schedules and safety protocols
- Memberships are drafted monthly out of a bank or credit card account or you can purchase three month or one year memberships.
- There are no contracts.
What do you get with a Full Membership?
- One membership, three YMCAs! The Meriden, New Britain and Berlin YMCAs are part of one association which means more for our members.
- Members with Full Privilege Memberships can use and take group exercise classes at all three YMCA locations, register for programs held at any of the three YMCAs at the lower full member rate.
- Enjoy the indoor pool, fitness center, indoor track, basketball gym, racquetball courts, group exercise classes
- Summer membership to the Meriden YMCA Mountain Mist Outdoor Center for family, single parent family, adult, senior adult memberships
- Group exercise classes included with your full membership.
- Fitness Center Orientation included to get you started
- Senior Exercise programs included with your membership
- Babysitting in Child Watch included with your membership, during our Child Watch hours for children who are part of your family membership (This service will resume September 7, 2021.)
- Save on programs (full members pay lower price)
- Save on summer camp (Full privilege members pay lower rate than program members)
- Your dollars go back into our community to help our neighbors.
- No contracts
- The following are on hold for now: Family events, Friday Night Fun play time at Exploration Station 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
How do I sign up?
- Download the forms, complete them and bring them to the Meriden YMCA.
- Bring your driver's license with you.
- Membership Application
- Health Form
- Please note health forms must be completed by all members on the membership.
- Silver Sneakers, Renew Active or Silver and Fit members - Please bring your insurance card, and Silver Sneakers, Renew Active or Silver and Fit id number if you have it.
Who can I contact with questions?
Need more information? We would be happy to chat with you and answer any questions you may have. Please complete this information form and let us know the best way to reach you. Or if you prefer, give us a call at 203.235.6386. We look forward to talking with you!
Is financial assistance available for membership?
Financial assistance is available for qualifying individuals and families. Applications are available at our Front Desk. Contact Carmen at 203.440.0260 or email Carmen at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›