JOIN SOMETHING SPECIAL
At the Y, we exist to strengthen community. Together with people like you, we nurture the potential of kids, help people understand and improve their health, and provide opportunities to give back and support neighbors. So join the Meriden YMCA and create meaningful change not just for you, but also for your community.
Choose the membership that builds spirit, mind and body.
Full Membership Benefits
Full privilege members enjoy the following benefits:
- NO CONTRACTS.
- Use of all of the wellness facilities (indoor pool, fitness center, indoor track, gym with basketball and /or volleyball setup, racquetball courts, aerobics and spinning studios, dry sauna, locker room)
- Membership to the Meriden YMCA Mountain Mist Outdoor Center (outdoor pool, tennis, basketball, hiking trails, playscapes and more)
- FREE unlimited INSANITY, Aerobics, Spinning, Boot Camp, ZUMBA, AQUA ZUMBA, ZUMBA Gold, ZUMBATOMIC, Pilates, Yoga, Aqua Aerobics classes and more
- FREE Wellness Center Orientation - we take you through and show you how to use everything and put together a program for you to get you started
- FREE Family Swim Time
- FREE Senior Exercise programs
- FREE Family Events throughout the year
- FREE babysitting for our Holiday Date Afternoon in December so you can finish your shopping or have lunch with your special someone.
- FREE Friday night play time at Exploration Station hands-on children's play area
- My Y is Every Y and YMCA AWAY Program
- Child Watch babysitting service while you exercise (for very affordable hourly rates).
- SAVE $25 per program and $50 per camp session
- Your dollars go back into our community to help our neighbors.
We offer special rates for military members and veterans. Contact Joan for details at 203-235-6386 x16.
There are no contracts. You are not locked in. You may cancel at any time by stopping by and filling out a cancellation form at our Front Desk.
Full Member Payment Options
The YMCA offers two easy membership fee payment options:
- one-time, annual fee
- automatic, monthly bank or credit card deduction Mastercard, Visa and Discover accepted
Financial assistance is available for qualifying individuals and families.
A program membership is a basic membership so that you can register for classes.Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›