WELCOME TO THE Y, WHERE YOUR MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU MORE
At the Y, we’re not just a gym, pool or child care center, we’re a cause. Every day our impact is felt when someone makes a healthy choice, a teacher or coach inspires a child and builds their confidence, and when neighbors come together for the common good.
MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS AND BENEFITS
At the Y you have two main options for membership, a program membership or a full facility membership. A program membership is a basic membership so that you
can register for classes. A full facility membership gives you access to the facilities and you save when you register for programs and summer camp with special lower rates for full members.
FULL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- FREE babysitting while you work out (for children that are part of family membership during our regular Child Watch hours).
- FREE babysitting for our Holiday Date Afternoon in December so you can finish your shopping or have lunch with your special someone
- FREE babysitting for Valentine's date.
- FREE Friday Night Fun play time at Exploration Station 5:30 - 8:00 p.m. Click here to learn more.
- Use of all of the wellness facilities (indoor pool, fitness center, indoor track, gym with basketball and /or volleyball setup, racquetball courts, aerobics and spinning studios, dry sauna, locker room)
- Summer membership to the Meriden YMCA Mountain Mist Outdoor Center (outdoor pool, tennis, basketball, hiking trails, playscapes and more)
- FREE GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES INCLUDING:
• Combat Cardio Kickboxing
• Barbell Strong
• Tabata Boot Camp
• ZUMBA KIDS®
• Silver Sneakers
• Jump Fit
• Aqua Aerobics
• Jillian Michaels Body Shred
• Floor, Core & More
• ZUMBA GOLD®
• Fit Seniors
• Treadmill Body
• Tai Chi
• PiYo (starting Fall 2016)
• Country Heat (starting Fall 2016)
- FREE Fitness Center Orientation to get you started
- FREE Family Swim Time
- FREE Senior Exercise programs
- FREE Family Events throughout the year
- My Y is Every Y and YMCA AWAY Program
- SAVE on programs (full members pay lower price)
- SAVE on summer camp (Full privilege members pay lower rate than program members)
- Your dollars go back into our community to help our neighbors.
- No contracts.
- One membership, three YMCAs! The Meriden, New Britain and Berlin YMCAs are now part of one association which means more for our members. Members with Full Privilege Memberships can:
• Use all three YMCA locations including the 24/7 New Britain Fitness Center
• Enjoy group fitness classes at all three locations such as Bike-O-Vision in New Britain and Pilates, ZUMBA and Yoga in Berlin
• Register for programs held at any of the three YMCAs at the lower full member rate.
Financial assistance is available for qualifying individuals and families.