Bus transportation is available for the regular camp day, or you may choose to drive your child to/from camp. Here is what you need to know before you sign up for bus service:
- Campers must be registered for the bus in order to take the bus (see below).
- There is a camp counselor on every bus.
- Bus capacity is up to 77 (3 per seat).
- Bus rules: Campers must stay in their seats and keep their hands to themselves, be respectful of others and no inappropriate language is allowed.
Have questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registrations for the bus service are first come, first served.
- You must register your camper for the bus before the session starts. See Camp Dates & Registration Info ›
- You can register for the bus when you register for camp. You will select your child's transportation as part of the registration process. Please review the bus schedule (below) so you can note the bus name and bus stop in the registration.
- If you have already registered for camp and would like to add bus registration, you can register for the bus through your account.
Please review the bus schedule to find your child's bus name and stop:
Please note: the first day or two of a camp session the times may vary slightly from the schedule as the new group of campers adjusts to the bus route. We thank you for your patience.
AM/PM care is parent drop off/pick up. If you choose to drop off and pick up, please remember our Mountain Mist Outdoor Center and Day Camp is located in a residential area with a posted speed limit of 25 miles per hour. Please observe the speed limit for everyone’s safety.