Join Now Pay Later
Don’t wait for the New Year to work on your health goals. Join the Y now, get started on your wellness journey, and make no membership payments until January!
How it works:
- Join between November 26th at 5:00 a.m. and November 29th at 9:00 p.m.
- No membership payments until January 1, 2022.
- No joiner’s fee.
- First membership payment will draft on January 1, 2022 at our regular monthly membership rates.
- For Household, One Adult Household, and Adult memberships.
- For new memberships and for members who have not returned since the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA reopened in June 2020.
- Any outstanding balances on your account must be taken care of before signing up.
- Must draft a minimum of one month before you can cancel your membership.
- May not be combined with other offers or discounts.
Get In the Best Shape of Your Life
Intro to CrossFit 3 Week On Ramp $129
Step up your fitness game and try CrossFit!
What is CrossFit?
CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program that is for everyone, every age, body shape and fitness level. CrossFit is built on movements which help build a healthy foundation for everyday activities. Workouts are scaled according to a person’s fitness level and needs.
How do I get started?
Sign up for our 3 Week On Ramp for $129. You will receive six one hour sessions with a CrossFit coach to prepare you for group classes. Your coach will teach you the proper techniques. On Ramp classes are required before taking group classes.
What happens after completing On Ramp?
Choose your plan and get your first month free! This is for all memberships except for CrossFit Kids. Memberships draft monthly out of a bank or credit card account. Members must draft a minimum of one month before cancelling a CrossFit membership.
Call Carrie at 203.440.1925 to learn more.
See what's happening at the Y: Build a Stronger Body, Mind and Spirit
Membership questions: Contact Carmen Chaparro at 203.440.0260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Form Sports Conditioning Package
- Perfect for athletes who want to stay in top form.
- Includes 10 One Hour Training Sessions for $295.
- Train with Beky Henderson-Hanna, certified personal trainer and fitness specialist.
- For details contact Carrie Marquardt at 203.440.1925 or email@example.com.
Corporate, senior and military membership programs
- Silver Sneakers, Silver & Fit and Renew Active programs
- City of Meriden and Board of Education employees
- Hartford Healthcare employees (including MidState Medical and Rushford Meriden employees)
- Hunter's Ambulance employees
- Companies that participate in the IFCN (International Fitness Club Network)
- Meriden Community Health Center staff
- Military members and their families (Active duty, reserves and veterans)
- Yale employees
- Membership questions: Contact Carmen Chaparro, Membership and Community Engagement Director, at 203.440.0260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.