Get In the Best Shape of Your Life
Intro to CrossFit 3 Week On Ramp $129
Step up your fitness game and try CrossFit!
What is CrossFit?
CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program that is for everyone, every age, body shape and fitness level. CrossFit is built on movements which help build a healthy foundation for everyday activities. Workouts are scaled according to a person’s fitness level and needs.
How do I get started?
Sign up for our 3 Week On Ramp for $129. You will receive six one hour sessions with a CrossFit coach to prepare you for group classes. Your coach will teach you the proper techniques. On Ramp classes are required before taking group classes.
What happens after completing On Ramp?
Choose your plan and get your first month free! This is for all memberships except for CrossFit Kids. Memberships draft monthly out of a bank or credit card account. Members must draft a minimum of one month before cancelling a CrossFit membership.
Call Carrie at 203.440.1925 to learn more.
See what's happening at the Y: Build a Stronger Body, Mind and Spirit
Corporate, senior, and military membership programs:
- Silver Sneakers, Silver & Fit and Renew Active programs
- City of Meriden and Board of Education employees
- Hartford Healthcare employees (including MidState Medical and Rushford Meriden employees)
- Hunter's Ambulance employees
- Companies that participate in the IFCN (International Fitness Club Network)
- Meriden Community Health Center staff
- Military members and their families (Active duty, reserves and veterans)
- Yale employees
- Membership questions: Contact Carmen Chaparro, Membership and Community Engagement Director, at (203) 235.6386 or firstname.lastname@example.org.