Exercise Your Heart in More Ways Than One. Join the Y, where your membership means more.
Workout and help out. When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. At the Y, children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging. For more than a workout. For a better us.™
3 Month Summer Membership Special
Get fit and have fun this summer at the Meriden YMCA! Family and Adult memberships include use of our Mountain Mist Outdoor Center. Group exercise classes are included plus enjoy the pool, indoor track, racquetball, basketball gym and fitness center.
3 Month Membership
- Family $139
- One Adult Family $109
- Adult $79
- For new memberships. $10 joiner’s fee. Sign up by July 30, 2018. Some restrictions may apply. May not be combined with other offers or discounts.
6 Weeks of CrossFit + Y for only $99!
It's a great time to try something new and get in the best shape of your life! Click this link for the Meriden YMCA's CrossFit gym at CrossFitMeriden.com. For details contact our Health and Wellness Director, Carrie Marquardt at 203.235.6386 x18.
Special Family Membership Rate with Summer Camp Registration
Not only can you save on summer camp with early registration, you can get even more savings. A Family Membership is only $50 per month when you sign up for a new family membership with camp registration. For a new family membership or upgrade from youth membership. Some restrictions may apply. May not be combined with other offers. Sign up by 6/1/2018.
Refer a friend and get a free month!
- Meriden YMCA members if you refer friend and they sign up for a membership, you could get a month off your dues!
- Some restrictions may apply. Valid for new memberships only not renewals.
- Call Joan for details 203-235-6386 x16.
Corporate, senior and military membership programs
- Active Older Adults - Silver Sneakers and Silver & Fit programs
- Canberra employees
- City of Meriden and Board of Education employees
- Hartford Healthcare employees (including MidState Medical and Rushford Meriden employees)
- Hunter's Ambulance employees
- Yale employees
- IFCN - Companies that participate in the IFCN (International Fitness Club Network)
- Meriden Community Health Center staff
- Military members and their families - Active duty, reserves and veterans
- Middlesex Community College students and staff
- RFS employees
- Don't see you company or organization listed here? Contact Joan Goodman at 203-235-6386 x16 about our corporate membership programs.
At the Y, you are more than just a member of a facility – you are part of a community! As a nonprofit organization, your membership dollars also help to make an impact on the community and area youth.Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›