Forever Here For You.
The Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA is always here for our community. The Y is the place you can come to to strengthen your body, mind and spirit, stay active, connect with friends and thrive.
Member safety is our top priority and the YMCA is clean, safe, and in full compliance with all State of Connecticut and local public health guidelines regarding cleaning, sanitizing, masks and social distancing.
Sign up now at our special Spring rates:
- $55 per month Household
- $45 per month Single Parent Household
- $35 per month Adult
- No Joiner’s fee
- For new memberships
- May not be combined with other discounts or offers
- Drafted monthly our of a bank or credit card account
- Sign up by May 24, 2021
8 Weeks of CrossFit for only $99!
- It's a great time to try something new and get in the best shape of your life!
- Click this link for information at CrossFitMeriden.com.
- For details contact Carrie Marquardt at 203.440.1925 or email@example.com
Top Form Sports Conditioning Package
- Perfect for athletes who want to stay in top form.
- Includes 10 One Hour Training Sessions for $295.
- Train with Beky Henderson-Hanna, certified personal trainer and fitness specialist.
- For details contact Carrie Marquardt at 203.440.1925.
Corporate, senior and military membership programs
- Active Older Adults - Silver Sneakers, Silver & Fit and Renew Active programs
- City of Meriden and Board of Education employees
- Hartford Healthcare employees (including MidState Medical and Rushford Meriden employees)
- Hunter's Ambulance employees
- Companies that participate in the IFCN (International Fitness Club Network)
- Meriden Community Health Center staff
- Military members and their families - Active duty, reserves and veterans
- Yale employees
- Contact Carmen Chaparro, Membership and Community Engagement Director at 203-235-6386 about our corporate membership programs.