Exercise Your Heart in More Ways Than One.
Join the Y, where your membership means more.
Workout and help out. When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. At the Y, children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging. For more than a workout. For a better us.™
Call Joan at 203.235.6386 x16 to learn about the membership that gives you more.
Summer Membership Special
Get fit and have fun this summer at the Meriden YMCA! Family and Adult memberships include use of our Mountain Mist Outdoor Center. Group exercise classes are included plus enjoy the pool, indoor track, racquetball, basketball gym and fitness center.
3 Month Membership
- Family $139
- One Adult Family $109
- Adult $79
For new memberships. $10 joiner’s fee. Sign up by July 30, 2019. Some restrictions may apply. May not be combined with other offers or discounts.
8 Weeks of CrossFit + Y for only $99!
It's a great time to try something new and get in the best shape of your life! Click this link for the Meriden YMCA's CrossFit gym at CrossFitMeriden.com.
For details contact our Health and Wellness Director, Carrie Marquardt at 203.235.6386 x18.
Refer a friend and get two free months!
We know that when you workout with a friend, you're more likely to stick with your goals and you'll have more fun doing it.
Now you can refer a friend, neighbor or co-worker and you both enjoy two free months of membership dues!
For more information call Joan Goodman at the Meriden YMCA 203.235.6386 or Desiree Agosto at the New Britain YMCA at 860.229.3787 or
How the Better Together Refer A Friend Program Works:
- This program is available to all active Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA members in good standing including Adult, Senior, Family, Single Parent Family, and Senior Household members.
- Refer a friend, neighbor or co-worker and you both enjoy two free months of membership dues.
- The new member must come to the Y with the current member and complete a referral form.
- The front desk staff will verify the current member is in good standing.
- The new member purchases two months up front and receives two additional free months.
- The Better Together Member Referral two free months for the current member will be reflected within 30 days of the time after a completed member referral form is received in Membership Billing.
- Adding a new family member to your membership is considered a membership upgrade and does not qualify for the Better Together Referral program.
- This may not be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Offer expires June 1, 2019.
- For more information call Desiree Rivera at the New Britain YMCA at 860.229.3787 or
Joan Goodman at the Meriden YMCA 203.235.6386.
Corporate, senior and military membership programs
- Active Older Adults - Silver Sneakers and Silver & Fit programs
- Canberra employees
- City of Meriden and Board of Education employees
- Hartford Healthcare employees (including MidState Medical and Rushford Meriden employees)
- Hunter's Ambulance employees
- Yale employees
- IFCN - Companies that participate in the IFCN (International Fitness Club Network)
- Meriden Community Health Center staff
- Military members and their families - Active duty, reserves and veterans
- Middlesex Community College students and staff
- RFS employees
- Don't see you company or organization listed here? Contact Joan Goodman at 203-235-6386 x16 about our corporate membership programs.
At the Y, you are more than just a member of a facility – you are part of a community!
As a nonprofit organization, your membership dollars also help to make an impact on the community and area youth.