Exercise Your Heart in More Ways Than One.
Join the Y, where your membership means more.
Workout and help out. When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. At the Y, children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging. For more than a workout. For a better us.™
Call Joan at 203.235.6386 x16 to learn about the membership that gives you more.
NO JOINER'S FEE IN JANUARY
Join the Meriden YMCA now with no joiner's fee! We are waiving the joiner's fee when you sign up for a new membership during the month of January 2020.
8 Weeks of CrossFit + Y for only $99!
It's a great time to try something new and get in the best shape of your life! Click this link for the Meriden YMCA's CrossFit gym at CrossFitMeriden.com.
For details contact our Health and Wellness Director, Carrie Marquardt at 203.235.6386 x18.
COLLEGE STUDENT WINTER BREAK SPECIAL
Work out and help out while you are home on holiday break. Get your workouts in while you are home, and help our neighbors in our community. Here's how it works:
- Get a one month membership for $25.
- No joiner's fee - Bring 2 nonperishable canned goods for our food drive.
- No contracts.
- May not be combined with other offers.
- Not applicable for current members.
- Some restrictions may apply.
Corporate, senior and military membership programs
- Active Older Adults - Silver Sneakers and Silver & Fit programs
- Canberra employees
- City of Meriden and Board of Education employees
- Hartford Healthcare employees (including MidState Medical and Rushford Meriden employees)
- Hunter's Ambulance employees
- Yale employees
- IFCN - Companies that participate in the IFCN (International Fitness Club Network)
- Meriden Community Health Center staff
- Military members and their families - Active duty, reserves and veterans
- Middlesex Community College students and staff
- RFS employees
- Don't see you company or organization listed here? Contact Joan Goodman at 203-235-6386 x16 about our corporate membership programs.
At the Y, you are more than just a member of a facility – you are part of a community!
As a nonprofit organization, your membership dollars also help to make an impact on the community and area youth.