Exercise Your Heart in More Ways Than One. Join the Y, where your membership means more.
Workout and help out. When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. At the Y, children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging. For more than a workout. For a better us.™
1. 6 Weeks of CrossFit + Y for only $99!
It's a great time to try something new! Click this link for the Meriden YMCA's CrossFit gym at CrossFitMeriden.com. For details
contact our Health and Wellness Director, Carrie Marquardt at 203.235.6386 x18.
2. Spring Into Shape Family Membership Special
- Family membership for $49 per month
- For new family membership or upgrade from youth to family membership
- May not be combined with other discounts or offers.
- Drafted monthly out of a bank or credit card account.
- Sign up by May 8, 2017.
3. Refer a friend and get a free month!
- Meriden YMCA members if you refer friend and they sign up for a membership, you could get a month off your dues!
- Some restrictions may apply. Valid for new memberships only not renewals.
- Call Joan for details 203-235-6386 x16.
4. Corporate, senior and military membership programs
- Active Older Adults - Silver Sneakers and Silver & Fit programs
- Canberra employees
- City of Meriden and Board of Education employees
- Hartford Healthcare employees (including MidState Medical and Rushford Meriden employees)
- Yale employees
- Thompson Brands Employees
- IFCN - Companies that participate in the IFCN (International Fitness Club Network)
- Meriden Community Health Center staff
- Meriden Stop & Stop employees
- Military members and their families - Active duty, reserves and veterans
- Middlesex Community College students and staff
- RFS employees
- Don't see you company or organization listed here? Contact Joan Goodman at 203-235-6386 x16 about our corporate membership programs.
At the Y, you are more than just a member of a facility – you are part of a community! As a nonprofit organization, your membership dollars also help to make an impact on the community and area youth.
Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›