Forever Here For You
The Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA is always here for our community. The Y is the place you can come to to strengthen your body, mind and spirit, stay active, connect with friends and thrive.
Member safety is our top priority and the YMCA is clean, safe, and in full compliance with all State of Connecticut and local public health guidelines.
Please note masks are no longer required if you are fully vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated and would prefer to still wear one you are welcome to do so. If you are unvaccinated a mask is required.
3 Month Summer Membership Special
- $139 for 3 month Family Membership
- $109 for 3 month Single Parent Household Membership
- $79 for 3 month Adult Membership
- $49 for 3 month Student Membership
- $10 Joiner’s Fee
- For new or returning members
- May not be combined with other discounts or offers
- Payment required up front
- Sign up by August 15, 2021
- Member benefits
See what's happening at the Y: Build a Stronger Body, Mind and Spirit
How the Y works: Please visit our web sites at meridenymca.org or nbbymca.org for class schedules and COVID-19 safety protocols. If you are age 12 and up and fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine you do not have to wear a mask unless you want to. You are required to wear a mask if you are unvaccinated.
Membership questions: Contact Carmen Chaparro at 203.440.0260 or email@example.com.
Top Form Sports Conditioning Package
- Perfect for athletes who want to stay in top form.
- Includes 10 One Hour Training Sessions for $295.
- Train with Beky Henderson-Hanna, certified personal trainer and fitness specialist.
- For details contact Carrie Marquardt at 203.440.1925 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate, senior and military membership programs
- Silver Sneakers, Silver & Fit and Renew Active programs
- City of Meriden and Board of Education employees
- Hartford Healthcare employees (including MidState Medical and Rushford Meriden employees)
- Hunter's Ambulance employees
- Companies that participate in the IFCN (International Fitness Club Network)
- Meriden Community Health Center staff
- Military members and their families (Active duty, reserves and veterans)
- Yale employees
- Membership questions: Contact Carmen Chaparro, Membership and Community Engagement Director, at 203.440.0260 or email@example.com.