Whether you’re a Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Track, Swim, Hockey, Soccer, Lacrosse, Tennis, Gymnastics or recreational athlete, we have the program to get you ready for your season.
This off season, sport specific, youth training program is designed to train athletes in endurance, strength, speed and agility. It is designed for middle and high school students. Individual training packages are also available.
- Day/Time: Thursdays 7:15 - 8:15 p.m.
- Session 1: January11 - February 22, 2024
- Session 2: March 7- April 18, 2024
- Grades: Middle and high school
- Location: Y Athletic Center/CrossFit Meriden, 74 Cambridge Street, Meriden
- Fees: $55
- Instructor: Coach Don Askew
- Contact: Carrie Marquardt for more information at 203-440-1925
About Coach Askew
Coach Askew has been coaching and training young athletes as well as hosting clinics since 2004 throughout the Meriden School system. Don’s accomplishments have led to the first undefeated season for Maloney girls’ track and field, a conference championship, and two nationally ranked athletes.