This special summer camp gives children with Type 1 diabetes the opportunity to have a fun outdoor experience while under the care of registered nurses and doctors who specialize in the care of pediatric diabetes.
Stay cool and swim and dive in the pool. Splash down the turbo water chute for the ultimate slip and slide. Hike up the mountain, enjoy great views and adventure. Get your game on by playing gaga ball, soccer, basketball, kickball, four square, dodgeball, and more. Sing, create, play and enjoy arts and crafts, songs, and games.
- Week 1: July 31 - August 4, 2023
- Week 2: August 7 - 11, 2023
- Ages: 6 –12 years old
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Fee: $215 per week - Partial scholarships are available.
- Register: Call 203.235.6386 or in person at the Y.
- The deadline for registration is Monday July 10, 2023
- Parent pick up and drop off only
- Non-members welcome. No Y membership needed.
- Extended day is not available.
Thank you to our wonderful community partners: The CT Lions Clubs, Goldy Disc Course Designers, and Camp Angels.