Join us to cook up some fun! This camp will give participants a hands on cooking and baking experience, teaching children that cooking is creative, full of discovery and a whole lot of fun! Children will be creating both a sweet and savory dish each day, so no lunches need to be brought to camp. After cooking at the Y Arts kitchen, campers will return to Mountain Mist and participate in afternoon activities with their age appropriate groups. Max of 10 campers.
(Photo: 2018 Mountain Mist Cooking Camp) Masks must be worn in enclosed spaces when in close proximity.
- Offered Sessions 2 and 3
- For campers who have completed grades 1 - 8 as of June 2021
- Parents will drop off their camper at the Art Center in the morning.
- Students will be bused midday to Mountain Mist. Parents will pick up their camper at Mountain Mist.
- 2021 Fee:
- Full Member: $395 per two week session
- Program Member $445 per two week session
- Please let us know if your child has any food allergies or dietary restrictions when you register for Cooking Camp. We will do our best to accommodate their needs. Please contact our instructor with any questions at ChefCaroline@meridenymca.org.
- 2021 Camp Registration Info