This camp will give participants a hands on cooking and baking experience, teaching children that cooking is creative, full of discovery and a whole lot of fun! Children will be creating both a sweet and savory dish each day, so no lunches need to be brought to camp. After cooking at the Y Arts kitchen, campers will return to Mountain Mist and participate in afternoon activities with their age appropriate groups. Space is limited. Max of 10 campers. This camp will be led by our Cooking Instructor, Caroline Chaparro.
- Session 2: July 1 - 12, 2019 (No class July 4th)
- Session 3: July 15 - July 26, 2019
- Ages: 6-12 years old
- Full Member: $380 per two week session
- Program Member $430 per two week session
- Please let us know if your child has any food allergies or dietary restrictions when you register for Cooking Camp. We will do our best to accommodate their needs. Please contact our instructor with any questions at ChefCaroline@meridenymca.org.
- 2019 Camp Registration Info