Connecticut Lions Pathfinders Camp
This special summer camp gives children with Type 1 diabetes the opportunity to have a fun outdoor experience while under the care of registered nurses who specialize in the care of pediatric diabetes.
- Activities: Stay cool and swim and dive in the pool. Splash down the turbo water chute for the ultimate slip and slide. Hike up the mountain, enjoy great views and adventure. Get your game on by playing gaga ball, soccer, basketball, kickball, four square, dodgeball, and more. Sing, create, play and enjoy arts and crafts, songs, and games.
- Week 1- August 8 -12, 2022
- Week 2 - August 15-19, 2022
- Ages: 6 –12 years old
- Fee: $210 per week. Partial scholarships are available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Meriden residents who have the city camp voucher can use it towards this camp. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon approval, registration forms will be sent.
- The deadline for registration is Monday, August 1, 2022
- Parent pick up and drop off only
- Nonmembers welcome. No Y membership needed.
Thank you to our wonderful community partner.
Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›