Snow Day Club
Are you looking for child care on snow days? The Meriden YMCA can help! We have a Snow Day Club program for students in grades K through 5. We will provide a supervised safe space for students who need to do remote learning, as well as games and activities.
- Time: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Grades: K through 5
- Location: Meriden YMCA Art Center
- $45 per child per day for Full Members
- $75 per child per day for Program Members
What’s needed each day?
- Chrome books/tablets, chargers, headphones and any school supplies needed to do their schoolwork if student needs to do remote learning
- Masks must be worn
- Wear comfortable clothes & sneakers
- Cold lunch with drink and snacks. Non-perishable, packed with ice packs and peanut-free!
- COVID-19 screening questions and temperatures will be asked/taken upon arrival to program
- Phone registration is available at 203.235.6386 for current before/after school participants and members with credit/debit card.
- All YMCA accounts must be current in order to register.
- Non-members/Non-before/after school participants must complete a waiver form and provide a copy of current physical form with immunization record when registering.
- Children who have medical needs will also need to have a signed doctor’s authorization form and care plan when registering. All medication will be needed upon arrival.
- Please note registration is required 48 hours in advance otherwise a $25 late fee will be added. (We are waiving this for the 12-17-20 Snow Day)