All levels welcome! Train like a gymnast. Build a fantastic physique, and have a chance to learn technique! The adult student will be introduced to the basic principles of gymnastics including positions, proper form, how to stretch, light strength training and conditioning, fundamentals of tumbling, use of the gym apparatus including but not limited to: uneven bars, balance beam and vault; as well as basic gymnastics skills. This class will teach adults with minimal to no prior experience, while also accommodating former gymnasts.
- Ages 18+
- Day/Time: Thursday 7:15-8:45 p.m.
- April 29 - June 10, 2021
- Full Member Fee: $80
- Program Member Fee: $110
COVID Safety Protocols
- Temperatures will be taken.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Extra cleaning protocols have been implemented.
- No spectators.
1. If you already have an up to date membership - You can register online, by phone at 203.235.6386 or 860.229.3787 or in person at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street or the New Britain YMCA at 50 High Street.
2. If you do not have a membership yet or need to update your membership - Register in person at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street or at the New Britain YMCA at 50 High StreetContact the Meriden YMCA Today ›