All levels welcome! Train like a gymnast. Build a fantastic physique, and have a chance to learn technique! The adult student will be introduced to the basic principles of gymnastics including positions, proper form, how to stretch, light strength training and conditioning, fundamentals of tumbling, use of the gym apparatus including but not limited to uneven bars, balance beam and vault, as well as basic gymnastics skills.
This class will teach adults with minimal to no prior experience, while also accommodating former gymnasts.
- Session 2: March 9 - April 20, 2023
- Session 3: May 2 - June 13, 2023
- Session 4: June 27 - August 8, 2023
- Ages: 18+
- Day/Time: Thursday 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Full Member Fee: $80, Program Member Fee: $110
1. If you already have a current membership, you can register online, by phone at (203) 235.6386 or (860) 229.3787 or in-person at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street or the New Britain YMCA at 50 High Street.
2. If you do not have a membership yet or need to update your membership, register in-person at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street or at the New Britain YMCA at 50 High Street.