Karate is beneficial for males and females, young and old. You will become aware of the importance of sound mind and body, and become stronger not only physically but also mentally. Our karate classes are held in the Meriden YMCA Multi-Purpose Room.
- BEGINNERS: Tuesday & Thursday 5:30 - 6:15 p.m. and Saturday 10:00 - 10:45 a.m.
- INTERMEDIATE: Tuesday & Thursday 6:15 - 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 11:00 - 11:45 a.m.
- ADVANCED & ADULTS: Tuesday & Thursday 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 11:00 - 11:45 a.m.
Fee for Beginner/Intermediate/Adult:
Full Member Fee: $35 per month*
Program Member Fee: $50 per month*
*Monthly karate fees will be drafted automatically from a bank or credit card account.
KARATE TOTS (3 to 5 yrs. old):
- Tots (3 to 5 yrs. old)
- Spring II: April 27 - June 5
- Date/Time: Saturday 9:00 - 10:00 AM
- Full Member Fee: $40* Program Member Fee: $65*
- Instructor: Anthony Rodriguez
*Early registration price. Add $10 if register after early registration period ends.
Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›