We are excited to bring karate back to the Y! Karate is beneficial for males and females, young and old. You will become aware of the importance of sound mind and body, and become stronger not only physically but also mentally.
- When: Starting November 3, 2020
- Beginners: Tuesday & Thursday 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Intermediate/Advanced: Tuesday & Thursday 6:45 - 7:45 p.m.
- Ages: 7+
- Instructors: Sensei Raymond Rodriguez and Sensei Danny Rodriguez
Fee for Beginner/Intermediate/Adult:
Full Member Fee: $40 per month*
Program Member Fee: $55 per month*
*Monthly karate fees will be drafted automatically from a bank or credit card account.
New COVID Safety Protocols:
- Everyone who enters the Y will have their temperature checked at the Front Desk
- Instructors will wear masks
- Students wear masks in the building until they are in the karate class, safely distanced
- Students will be spaced out in the gymnasium where the class will be held
- No spectators are allowed