Registration & Camp Dates
To register for Mountain Mist Day Camp, your child must have an up to date membership at the Meriden or New Britain-Berlin YMCA. They would need to be part of a family membership or have their own youth membership.
For information about membership please call 203.235.6386 or visit the membership section of our web site at Membership Information.
You may sign up for membership at the Y. You may pick up a camp registration packet at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street or download the forms, complete them and bring them to the Meriden YMCA. Registration and payment is at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street in Meriden.
Please see the Camp Pricing page for details about the fee per camp session, camp improvement fee, and before and after care.
New! Breakfast and lunch will be offered for free to all campers. No need to pack a lunch this year!
Click here to see the menu for Session 1.
Please click the links below for camp forms to download:
- 2018 Registration Form
- 2018 Medical Form
- 2018 Authorization to Administer Medicine
- 2018 Camp Sign Savings Program Form
- 2018 Bus Schedule for Sessions 1 - 5
- 2018 Camp Policies
2018 Camp Dates
Please note most most specialty camps are for campers who have completed grades 3 - 8 as of June 2018 unless otherwise noted.
Session Dates and Themes:
- Session One June 18 — June 29, 2018. Theme: Candyland
- Session Two July 2 — July 13, 2018.Theme: Out of the Box. Leopalooza.
- Session Three July 16 - July 27, 2018. Theme: Happy Holidays. Unit decorating contest.
- Session Four July 30 — August 10, 2018. Theme: Sports Spectacular. Special Person Lunch.
- Session Five August 13 - August 24, 2018. Theme: Movin and Groovin
2018 Open House Dates:
- Saturday May 12, 2018 9:00 a.m.—12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday May 23, 2018 5:00 p.m.—7:00 p.m.
- Saturday June 2, 2018 9:00 a.m.—12:00 p.m.
2018 Overnights (weather permitting)
- Session 1 Thursday, June 28, 2018
- Session 2 Thursday, July 12, 2018
- Session 3 Thursday, July 26, 2018
- Session 4 Thursday, August 9, 2018
- Session 5 Thursday, August 23, 2018