Registration & Camp Dates
2019 Camp Registration starts on Early Registration Day Saturday February 2, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Meriden YMCA. Register early and save!
2019 Registration forms coming soon!
- To register for Mountain Mist Day Camp, your child must have an up to date membership at the Meriden or New Britain-Berlin YMCA. They would need to be part of a family membership or have their own youth membership.
- For information about membership please call 203.235.6386 or visit the membership section of our web site at Membership Information.
- You may sign up for membership at the Y. You may pick up a camp registration packet at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street or download the forms, complete them and bring them to the Meriden YMCA. Registration and payment is at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street in Meriden.
- All camp payments must be made in full before the camper attends camp unless other arrangements have been made. We offer a camp E-Z Pay Plan with weekly auto drafts. Call us at 203-235-6386 for more information.
- State law prohibits a child from attending camp without the medical forms completed by a physician within 36 months prior to attending camp. Medical forms must be at the YMCA the Friday before the beginning of a camp session.
- A 48 hour period (two business days) is necessary upon completion of the registration forms to allow for processing prior to start date.
Please see the Camp Pricing page for details about the fee per camp session, camp improvement fee, and before and after care.
Breakfast snack and lunch will be offered for free to all campers. No need to pack a lunch this year!
Menu coming soon.
2019 Camp Dates
Please note most most specialty camps are for campers who have completed grades 3 - 8 as of June 2018 unless otherwise noted.
- Early Registration Day February 2, 2019 9:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m. Location: Meriden YMCA, 110 West Main Street, Meriden
- Preview Week: June 10—June 14, 2019
- Session One: June 17 — June 28, 2019 Theme: Back In Time — Unit Decorating
- Session Two: July 1 — July 12, 2019 (No camp July 4) Theme: Movin’ and Groovin’—MTV. Leopalooza.
- Session Three: July 15 - July 26, 2019 Theme: Happy Holidays. Unit decorating contest.
- Session Four: July 29 — August 9, 2019 Theme: Sports Spectacular. Special Person Lunch.
- Session Five: August 12 - August 23, 2019 Theme: Best Summer Ever!
- 2019 Open House May 18th 10:00 a.m.—12:00 p.m.
- 2019 Camp Overnights (weather permitting)
- Session 1 - Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Session 2 - Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Session 3 - Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Session 4 - Thursday, August 8, 2019
- Session 5 - Thursday August 22, 2019