Registration Forms, Medical Info and Camp Dates
- To register for Mountain Mist Day Camp, your child must have an up to date membership at the Meriden or New Britain-Berlin YMCA. They would need to be part of a family membership or have their own youth membership.
- For information about membership please call 203.235.6386 or visit the membership section of our web site at Membership Information. You may sign up for membership at the Y.
- You may pick up a camp registration packet at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street or download the forms using the links at the bottom of this page, complete them and bring them to the Meriden YMCA. Registration and payment is at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street in Meriden.
- All camp payments must be made in full before the camper attends camp unless other arrangements have been made.
- Camp payments are auto-drafted weekly so camp is paid for by the start of camp.
- A 48 hour period (two business days) is necessary upon completion of the registration forms to allow for processing prior to start date. Business days are Monday through Friday. If you want your camper to start on a Monday all completed paperwork must be in the Friday before at noon in order for your camper to start on Monday.
- If you register after 12:00 PM on the Friday before a camp session starts your child will not be able to start camp on the following Monday. For example if you register Friday after 12:00 p.m., Saturday or Sunday for the session beginning on Monday, your child will start on Wednesday.
- State law prohibits a child from attending camp without the medical forms completed by a physician within 36 months prior to attending camp. Medical forms must be at the YMCA the Friday before the beginning of a camp session.
Please see the Camp Pricing page for details about the fee per camp session, camp improvement fee, and before and after care.
Daily AM snack pack and lunch included with all camp registrations!
Click on the link below to see a sample of menu offerings.
2019 Camp Dates
Please note most most specialty camps are for campers who have completed grades 3 - 8 as of June 2018 unless otherwise noted.
- Early Registration Day February 2, 2019 9:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m. Location: Meriden YMCA, 110 West Main Street, Meriden
- Preview Week: June 10—June 14, 2019
- Session One: June 17 — June 28, 2019 Theme: Back In Time — Unit Decorating
- Session Two: July 1 — July 12, 2019 (No camp July 4) Theme: Movin’ and Groovin’—MTV. Leopalooza.
- Session Three: July 15 - July 26, 2019 Theme: Happy Holidays. Unit decorating contest.
- Session Four: July 29 — August 9, 2019 Theme: Sports Spectacular. Special Person Lunch.
- Session Five: August 12 - August 23, 2019 Theme: Best Summer Ever!
- 2019 Open House May 18th 10:00 a.m.—12:00 p.m.
- 2019 Camp Overnights (weather permitting)
- Session 1 - Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Session 2 - Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Session 3 - Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Session 4 - Thursday, August 8, 2019
- Session 5 - Thursday August 22, 2019
2019 Camp Registration Forms
- 2019 Registration Form
- 2019 Camp Sign Savings Form
- 2019 Medical Form
- 2019 Mountain Mist Day Camp Policies
- 2019 Parent/Guardian Agreement
- 2019 Bus stop info
- 2019 Music Camp Questions - Please complete this along with the other camp registration forms if you are attending the 2019 Augusta Summer Music Camp.
- 2019 Care Plans