Registration Forms, Medical Info and Camp Dates
- To register for Mountain Mist Day Camp, your child must have an up to date membership at the Meriden or New Britain-Berlin YMCA. They would need to be part of a family membership or have their own youth membership.
- For information about membership please call 203.235.6386 or visit the membership section of our web site at Membership Information. You may sign up for membership at the Y.
- You may pick up a camp registration packet at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street or download the forms using the links at the bottom of this page, complete them and bring them to the Meriden YMCA. Registration and payment is at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street in Meriden.
- All camp payments must be made in full before the camper attends camp unless other arrangements have been made.
- Camp payments are auto-drafted weekly so camp is paid for by the start of camp.
- A 48 hour period (two business days) is necessary upon completion of the registration forms to allow for processing prior to start date. Business days are Monday through Friday. If you want your camper to start on a Monday all completed paperwork must be in the Friday before at noon in order for your camper to start on Monday.
- If you register after 12:00 PM on the Friday before a camp session starts your child will not be able to start camp on the following Monday. For example if you register Friday after 12:00 p.m., Saturday or Sunday for the session beginning on Monday, your child will start on Wednesday.
- State law prohibits a child from attending camp without the medical forms completed by a physician within 36 months prior to attending camp.
- New policy for 2020 for Medical Forms, Authorization to Administer Medication and Medications:
- Medical Forms (physicals), Medication Administration Forms, and Medications will not be accepted at the Front Desk during registration with the exception of Early Registration February 1, 2020 9:00 AM—12:00 PM.
- All of the above will need to be brought to the downtown Y and reviewed by the camp nurse.
- She will be available from 6:00—8:00 PM on the following dates June 8—11, June 30, July 1, 2, 14, 15, 16, August 11, 12,13.
- Campers cannot attend camp if we have not received properly completed and signed forms per State of Connecticut requirements.
- Please see the Camp Pricing page for details about the fee per camp session, camp improvement fee, and before and after care.
- Daily AM snack pack and lunch included with all camp registrations!
2020 Camp Dates
- Early Registration Day: February 1, 2020
9:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
Location: Meriden YMCA, 110 West Main Street, Meriden
- Open House: June 6, 2020 9:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m. at Mountain Mist
- Preview Week: June 15—19, 2020
- Session One: June 22 — July 3, 2020
Theme: Back In Time
Overnight: July 2, 2020
- Session Two: July 6 — July 17, 2020
Theme: Cirque de Mountain Mist
Special Event: Leopalooza
Overnight: July 16, 2020
- Session Three: July 20 - July 31, 2020
Theme: Happy Holidays & Superheroes
Special Event: Unit decorating contest
Overnight: July 30, 2020
- Session Four: August 3 — August 14, 2020
Theme: Sports Spectacular
Special Event: MASA
Overnight: August 13, 2020
- Session Five: August 17 - August 28, 2020
Theme: Movin’ and Groovin’
Special Event: MTV Day
Overnight: August 27, 2020
2020 Camp Registration Forms
Click the links below to view and download forms. You also have the option of picking up the forms at the Meriden YMCA.
- 2020 Camp Registration Form
- 2020 Camp Sign Savings Form
- 2020 Mountain Mist Camp Policies
- 2020 Mountain Mist Parent/Guardian Agreement
- 2020 Bus Stops
- 2020 Medical Forms and Care Plans
- New policy for 2020: Medical Forms (physicals), Medication Administration Forms, and Medications will not be accepted at the Front Desk during registration with the exception of Early Registration February 1, 2020 9 AM—12 PM. All of the above will need to be brought to the downtown Y and reviewed by the camp nurse. She will be available from 6:00—8:00 PM on the following dates June 8—11, June 30, July 1, 2, 14, 15, 16, August 11, 12,13. Campers cannot attend camp if we have not received properly completed and signed forms per State of Connecticut requirements.
- 2020 Medical Form
- 2020 Authorization to Administer Medicine