Red Cross Certification Courses
Provides entry-level participants with the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illnesses until EMS personnel take over. (10 participants max)
- December 1, 2017 5:00 - 9:00 pm
- December 2, 2017 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- December 3, 2017 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- December 10, 2017 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Fee: $350
- Location: Meriden YMCA, 110 West Main Street, Meriden
- Contact: Megan Stegner at 203.235.6386 x12 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- *PRE-TEST: All PARTICIPANTS MUST PASS TO PARTICIPATE IN COURSE. Swim 300 yards (12 laps) continuously on front, tread water for 2 minutes using legs only, and complete a timed event within 1 minute 40 seconds (surface dive to retrieve a 10 lb. object).
CPR AND FIRST AID CERTIFICATION OR RE-CERTIFICATION
For CPR and First Aid classes for yourself or your workplace please contact Megan Stegner at 203 235 6386 or email@example.com
AMERICAN RED CROSS BABYSITTING CLASS
Learn leadership skills, how to diaper and feed infants, how to handle choking emergencies, rescue breathing, basic first aid and lots more. Bring a pen, note book and a bag lunch. Includes Babysitter’s Training Handbook, DVD & Emergency Reference Guide. (For ages 11 - 15 years old.)
Choose from the following options to complete your class.
1. January 20, 2018 • 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Meriden YMCA, 110 West Main Street, Meriden
2. February 10, 2018 • 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Berlin YMCA, 362 Main Street, Meriden
3. March 24, 2018 • 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
New Britain YMCA, 50 High Street, New Britain
Full Member Fee: $39
Program or Non Member Fee: $69
For more information contact Carrie Marquardt at 203-235-6386 ext. 18 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to read more about the babysitting course.
Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›