It’s time to get your team together and hoop it up! The season includes playoffs and championship game. The winning team earns the trophy, bragging rights and a $100 discount off of the next Men’s Basketball League registration. For ages 18 and up, must be out of high school. There is a 6 team minimum in order for the league to run, a maximum of 14 teams can register.
- When: Sundays, October 17 - December 12 followed by playoffs and championship game
- Time: Times will be determined by the number of teams.
- Location: Game locations will vary between the Meriden YMCA, 110 West Main St., Meriden and the New Britain YMCA, 50 High St., New Britain.
- Fees: $700 per team. Max of 10 players per team.
- Register: October 10, 2021 (until max of 14 teams is reached). Register by appointment only. All team paperwork and payment is required at the time of registration.
- Contact: Justin Ferreira, Director of Youth Development at 203.440.1901 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Kyle Cookson, Meriden YMCA Sports Director at 203.235.6386 or email@example.com.
- Temp checks are required at the YMCA. Masks are required if you are not fully vaccinated.