Program Registration Guide for First-Time Users
New to online registration? This First-Time User Guide will guide you through. Use these instructions for reference when you click on Program Registration to register online.
- If this is your first experience with online registration, determine if you are in our system. You are likely already in our database if:
You are a current YMCA facility member
You have contributed to the Annual Support Campaign
You have registered for or participated in a program at the Meriden YMCA.
- You will need to have an up to date membership to register for programs. If you do not please come to the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street and we will help you register.
- Search for your account by filling in the indicated fields. (Your last name or member id number, birth date, and zip code.) The system is highly sensitive and all data fields must return a 100% match to access your account.
- If you locate your record in the database, you will be prompted to Create Your Online Account. Your email account and password will be used in the future to register for any of our YMCA programs available for online registration.
- If you don’t find yourself in the database, then you will proceed to “Create a new account.” DO NOT use ALL CAPS to set up your account. Important Note for Youth Registrations: When registering a child for a program, please add the adult responsible for the registration first. This will allow better access to emergency contact information.
- Select the program you are interested in. You will see a page with “tags” (key words) of all of our programs available for online registration. From here you can also narrow your search by selecting the key words that match the program of your choice. We offer multiple ways to find what you are looking for. For example, for swim lessons, you can look under Aquatics to find all of our swim lessons, or search by age under Preschool Aquatics age 6 months to 3 years, Preschool Aquatics age 3 to 5, or Progressive Aquatics age 6 to 15 years.
- Carefully select the time segment that best suits your needs. Most programs require payment at the time of registration; Visa or Mastercard are accepted.
If you have any questions while you are registering, call the Meriden YMCA at (203) 235-6386.Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›