Virtual Home Workouts from the Y
While we are closed, please consider using these resources to continue your wellness journey.
All members may visit the brand new Y360 YouTube account for several at-home workouts. This is a partnership among YMCAs across the country to provide a needed service at the time. We also have classes from your favorite instructors!
- Y360 Virtual YMCA Classes
- Tabata with Beky
- The ABCs of Fitness with Beky
- Backyard Boot Camp with Carrie
- 8 Essential Pilates Exercises with Carrie
- Partner Workout
- Stretching with Carrie
- You CAN do it! Try this lower body workout using cans from your kitchen.
- The Importance of a Proper Warm Up from personal trainer Sharon Vance
- ZUMBA with Angel - Our Y instructor Angel Cyr is livestreaming classes from home Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday at 11:30 a.m. on Zoom and raising funds for local charities including the Y. Click on ZUMBA with Angel and we will send you the meeting info.
- Senior Exercise Classes - Interested on classes for active older adults? Sign up for our Senior Wellness Newsletter and receive weekday classes and wellness tips. Senior Wellness Newsletter
What our members are saying about our online classes:
- Karen - I am very thankful for our dedicated instructors thinking of us and continuing to keep us connected and healthy. I LOVE the YMCA!! IT'S the PEOPLE that makes it so GREAT!!
- Harriet - Thanks for the online exercises. Seeing Kathy made me feel so much better.
- Lorraine - I did the class today. It was fun. Looking forward to more classes.
In addition to these virtual workouts, check out our Stay Healthy at Home blog for daily posts with a workout the day, fitness challenges, tasty recipes of the day and more.Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›