Employee Wellness & Team Building
Healthy employees are key to your business. Lower health care costs and worker's compensation claims, improve productivity,reduce absenteeism, improve morale and retention,and lower stress levels by partnering with the Meriden YMCA to help your employees have a healthier lifestyle.
The Meriden YMCA offers several options: programs at your site, memberships to the Y at special corporate rates, and special events and corporate outings for team building.
Biggest Winner Weight Loss Challenge
This program combines strategic ways to lose and manage weight, nutrition information, group exercise sessions, weekly weigh-ins, and more, all at your place of business for your convenience. Call Carrie today at 203-235-6386 x18 for more information.
On Site Classes
We can bring our classes to you! ZUMBA, Pilates, Kickboxing, Boot Camp, and more!
Wellness Workshop (Free Trial)
- Walking for Fitness
- Stretching at your desk
- Yoga, Pilates
- Stretching for Joint and Spine Health
- Stress Reduction
- Relaxation Techniques and Breathing
- Nutrition Seminars (Free Trial)
- Healthy eating and nutrition topics include:
- Heart and Healthy Diet
- Ideas for Basic Weight Loss
- Portion Control
- Developing Healthy Eating Habits
- Healthy Meals in 30 minutes of less
Health Screenings (Free)
- Body fat
- Open House: Your employees and their families have full use of our facility with no structured activities
- Special events: Customized activities and food for your employees and their families
- Sports: We can organize a single event, tournament or league of Volleyball, Racquetball, Handball, Basketball or Wally Ball.
- Room Rentals: Meeting rooms, Community rooms, Gym Pool, Full Facility
Mountain Mist Outdoor Center
Our beautiful, historic mountain camp is the perfect site for your company's next:
- Employee Picnic
- Team Building Event
Our staff is trained to facilitate team-building using the climbing wall, high & low ropes course, outdoor activities, sports and more.
Dramatically improve the effectiveness of your employees through group communication, teamwork, problem solving and cooperation. Our staff is fully trained in corporate team-building and experiential education.
Please call Carrie Marquardt, Fitness Director at 203-235-6386 ext. 18 for more information.For membership information, call Joan Goodman, membership and Marketing Director at ext. 16.Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›