BUILDING A HEALTHY WORKFORCE
Why Workplace Wellness is Vital
- Employees are your company’s most valuable asset.
- Healthy employees equal a healthier bottom line.
For employers workplace wellness programs can:
- Lower health care and disability costs
- Decrease rates of illness and injuries
- Enhance employee productivity
- Reduce absenteeism
- Improve morale, recruitment and retention.
For employees workplace wellness programs can:
- Increase well-being
- Improve stress management
- Lower health care costs.
Solutions Built For You
Our expert staff will customize a plan to meet the health and wellness needs of your staff.
- Biggest Winner Weight Loss Challenge
- Eating for Weight Loss
- On Site Exercise Classes (Yoga, Pilates, ZUMBA, Boot Camp & more)
- Office/desk exercise programs
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Massage Therapy
- Special membership rates
- Fitness Center Management
- Corporate Sports Challenges
- Team Building
- Health Fair participation
- Free Online Health Assessment
- Health and Wellness Seminars (i.e. Diabetes prevention)
Call Carrie Marquardt, our Health & Wellness Director to learn more at 203-440-1925.Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›