Cardiac Rehab Program
*Please note: Temperature checks and masks are now required at the YMCA.
This is a maintenance program designed for individuals with heart, stroke and hypertension issues as well as those who suffer from diabetes or fibromyalgia. One on one attention is given in a group setting. Everyone begins with a warm up routine, prescribed cardio and strength exercises in the fitness center followed by a cool down and stretching exercises.
Program director Lori Egan-Scollan has 32 years of nursing experience and has been a member of the Meriden YMCA since 1997. She works closely with several cardiologists and a team of trained cardiac rehab instructors to bring the best possible care and attention to all of our participants.
Lori can be reached at 203-235-6386 or by email at email@example.com.
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 11:15-12:15 p.m.
- Full Member Fee: $15 per month (For those with full membership)
- Program Member Fee: $35 per month (Must have a program membership)
To participate in the program you must have either a full facility membership or a program membership. We recommend you contact your insurance plan to see if they offer any benefit to subsidize the cost of gym membership such as Silver Sneakers, Silver and Fit, or Renew Active.
Contact for more information
- Cardiac Rehab Program: Contact Lori at 203-235-6386 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership: Contact Carmen Chaparro at 203.440.0260 or email@example.com