Clean and Fit Wellness Challenge
While there are many programs out there that transition people to a better diet for healthy living we believe our sixty day Clean and Fit Body Wellness Challenge offers the right programming and foundational tools for better long term habits. Facilitated by one of our own qualified nutrition specialists and several trainers on staff, our goal within the first thirty days is to reset your digestive system and help you find the right foods to sustain your long term goals. The next thirty days will combine your newly established healthy eating habits with exercise challenges and activities that will help put you on the right track for success.
What to expect:
- On Sunday October 3rd at 11:00 AM at the Meriden YMCA we kick off the first week with the orientation and weigh in. Guidelines, program outline and what to expect will be presented at this time.
- This challenge is for teams of two, same sex teams, and is open to both members and non-members. Nonmember pricing will include a two month Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA membership as well as challenge participation.
- Accumulate points each week to be spent at the challenge store.
- Nutrition guidance included.
- Fitness and exercise challenges presented weekly. You will challenge both your mind and body to get the most out of your exercise routine.
- Members: $159 per person
- Non-Members: $189 per person
For more information contact our Health & Wellness Director Carrie Marquardt at (203) 440-1925.
Another great way to achieve your weight loss and fitness goals is to work with one of our personal trainers. You can purchase individual sessions, a package of sessions, or train with a friend or family member. Click this link to learn more. Personal training to reach your goals.Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›