Meriden YMCA Introduces New Karate Enrichment Program at Ben Franklin Elementary School
For Kids, Martial Arts is more than just a fun activity. It’s a way for kids to learn valuable life skills that’ll help them develop into outstanding, independent young adults.
Benefits of Martial Arts for children:
- Keeps them active
- Focus, concentration and self esteem
- Builds self confidence
- Connects both mind and body
This 5 week program will include activities which will involve karate basics to introduce the student to karate.
- Day/Time: Thursdays 3:00 PM—3:45 PM
- Dates: October 4th—November 11th
- Location: Benjamin Franklin Elementary School gymnasium
- Fee: $20
- Register: At the Meriden YMCA, 110 West Main Street
- Must wear sneakers and comfortable clothes to participate.
- Contact: Amy Fitzgerald, Program Director
- 860-357-2717 or email at email@example.com