Night of Stars
Noche de Estrellas
Friday June 18, 2021
7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Mountain Mist Outdoor Center
The Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA is proud to announce the first annual Night of Stars fundraising event to support the community mission of the Y.
Our Night of Stars event will celebrate the rich diversity of the communities we serve by honoring a different culture each year. This year we'll celebrate Latin Heritage. Please join us at our Noche de Estrellas charity benefit on June 18th.
All proceeds benefit the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA's Annual Campaign.
Together, we can provide safe fun summer camp, high quality nurturing childcare, STEM and arts programs to nurture creative minds and spirits, opportunities for kids and adults to stay active, housing for those who are homeless, and holiday meals for our neighbors in need.
- Tickets are $50 for an individual and $90 per couple.
- Tickets will not be sold at the door.
- Purchase them at the Meriden YMCA or the New Britain YMCA front desk or over the phone.
- 21 and older to attend
Enjoy the following:
- Open Bar with signature tropical drinks featuring Tito's Handmade Vodka
- Tropical drinks are sponsored by Double Play Cafe and Scotty O’Boyles
- Diamond Drawing - Meriden Pawn
- 50/50 Drawing with Designer Handbag - Designer handbag donated in memory of Margaret Curry and Kaye Conklin
- Bid on fabulous auction items at the event plus we have a new online art auction featuring paintings by Humberto Cruz and Zoe Ivonne
- Rum Tasting - Marquardt Family
- Beer Garden - Feel Fresh Hair Studio
- Cigar Bar - Wallie Feliciano, Financial Advisor
- Non-alcoholic Beer Tasting - Athletic Brewing
- Light Fare - Carribean Restaurant
- Dessert Bar - Sisters Kitchen
- Espresso Bar - Downtown Coffee Shop
- Music and Photo Booth - RICO Entertainment Events
WE’RE MORE THAN A GYM. WE’RE A CAUSE.
- $50 provides two days of child care to create a brighter future
- $90 provides three children a fun filled day of camp.
- $100 brightens the holidays for 10 people with a holiday meal
- $250 gives 6 children a youth sports experience for active, safe fun
- $500 allows 9 children to have life-saving swim lessons
- $750 provides a month of preschool to prepare a child for success in school
- $1,000 provides two weeks of summer camp fun for 3 children
To support the YMCA’s Annual Campaign buy a ticket, donate an auction item or become a sponsor.
- Call Carmen at 203.440.0260 or email Carmen for more information.
- Noche de Estrellas sponsor letter and form.
Thank you to our sponsors
Link Mechanical Services, Inc.
Star Auto Sales
Class Act Auto Wash
Guilford Savings Bank
The New Britain Transportation Company
Bongiovanni Insurance and Financial
East Side Veterinary Clinic
ISU Elite Insurance
Mule Security Systems, Inc.
One Stop Litigation Services
Advance Heating and Air Conditioning
Better Built Builders
Joseph F. Scheyd Agency, LLC
Pinnacle Development Group, LLC
Roth Family Chiropractic
Martocchio & Olivera Attorneys at Law
Bob’s Package Store
Double Play Cafe
Feel Fresh Hair Studio
Prentis Printing Solutions
RICO Entertainment Premier Events
Scotty O’Boyle’s Cafe
Shiner Signs, Inc.
Uptown Wine and Liquor
Tito’s Handmade Vodka
Wallie Feliciano – Financial Advisor