Where: Berlin High School, 139 Patterson Way
Proudly presented by the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA& Berlin Parks and Recreation Department
- Distance is 2 Miles
- Pre-registration $20 per person /Race Day $25 per person
- Awards will be given to the top three finishers in each age category. There will be two awards for Top Berlin residents – one Male & one Female.
- Holiday costumes are encouraged! Come in costume and register to win a gift card. Individuals and/or groups will be chosen. You must run in your costume in order to qualify.
- Everyone registered for the Tinsel Fun Run will be eligible for special raffle prizes after the race. On race day your race number is your raffle number. Winners must be present to win.
- The first 50 people pre-registered will receive a free Tinsel Fun Run t-shirt on race day.
- All runners will be given a refreshment bag with post-race treats to enjoy!
- Pre-register online through December 2nd at https://tinselfunrun.itsyourrace.com/
- In-Person Race Day Registrations will be held from 9:30-10:30 a.m. on the day of the race. All Race Day registrations must have a waiver form completed and signed. One form per racer. Cash or checks will be accepted. Make checks payable to: Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA.
- No mail-in registrations will be accepted.
- For additional information contact Carrie at the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA at (203) 440-1925 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Berlin Parks & Recreation Department at 860-828-7056 or email@example.com.
- 2022 Tinsel Fun Run Flyer