Winter Youth Basketball
Children will have fun learning the basics of basketball, learning skills and playing weekly scrimmage games.
- Dates: January 8th - February 5th (5 weeks)
- Day/Time: Saturdays
- Ages 4-6 9:00-9:45 a.m., 9:45-10:30 a.m.
- Ages 7-9 10:30 a.m.-11:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Ages 10-12 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Location: Meriden YMCA gymnasium
- Fee: Full Member $60 Program Member $80
Youth Winter Basketball League
Children will have fun participating in organized basketball games each week. Each team will follow a rotating schedule, and enjoy learning the rules of the game with Coach Kyle. Volunteer coaches are needed. Call Kyle Cookson at (203) 440-1901 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Age 4-6: Saturdays, February 19th - April 16th
9:00-9:45 a.m., 10:00-10:45 a.m., 11:00-11:45 a.m.
- Age 7-9: Saturdays, February 19th - April 16th
12:00-12:45 p.m., 1:00-1:45 p.m.,
2:00-2:45 p.m., 3:00-3:45 p.m.
- Age 10-12: Sundays, February 20th - April 24th
(no Easter Sunday)
8:00-9:00 a.m., 9:00-10:00 a.m.,
10:00-11:00a.m., 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Age 13-15: Sundays, February 20th - April 24th
(no Easter Sunday)
12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.)
- Fee: $80 Full Member, $100 Program Member
Volunteer coaches are needed. Please contact Kyle Cookson at (203) 440-1901 or email@example.com.
1. If you already have an up to date membership - You can register online, by phone at 203.235.6386 or in person at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street.
2. If you do not have a membership yet or need to update your membership - Register in person at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street.
- Masks must be worn by anyone who is not fully vaccinated.
- Please see COVID policies and information.
- Temperature checks for everyone at the front desk upon entering the Y.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for each group.
- Basketballs will be rotated and cleaned.
- No shaking hands, a different way to show sportsmanship will be used.