Swim Lesson Schedule
Safe, confident swimmers start at the Y. Our classes are small with a maximum of four participants and we follow all safety protocols.
- Day/Dates: Saturdays February 27 - April 10, 2021
- Fee: Full Member Fee $60, Program Member Fee $90
- Please visit our Group Lesson Levels page for descriptions of the swim lesson levels.
- Locker rooms are open from pool deck side to change after lessons.
- Eel 9:40 - 10:10 a.m
- Eel 10:15 - 10:45 a.m.
- Flying Fish 8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
- Guppy 9:05 - 9:35 a.m.
- Guppy 10:50 a.m. - 11:20 a.m.
- Minnow 8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
- Minnow 11:25 a.m. - 11:55 a.m.
- Parent and Child 11:25 a.m. - 11:55 a.m.
- Pike 9:40 a.m. - 10:10 a.m.
- Pike 10:15 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
- Polliwog 10+ 11:25 a.m. - 11:55 a.m.
- Polliwog 2 9:05 a.m. - 9:35 a.m.
- Polliwog 2 10:50 a.m - 11:20 a.m
- Polliwog 9:05 a.m. - 9:35 a.m.
- Polliwog 10:50 a.m. 11:20 a.m.
- Ray 9:40 a.m. - 10:10 a.m.
- Ray 10:15 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
Arrival and Pick Up Procedures
- Your temperature will be taken at the Front Desk.
- Masks are required in the building. Swimmer removes mask when they are ready to enter the pool.
- Swimmers should arrive wearing their bathing suit. Here's a tip from our swim team members...wear your bathrobe over your suit. It's great for after you get out of the pool and dry off then you can put your bathrobe over your bathing suit.
- The swim instructor for your class will meet you at the pool door to welcome your child to class.
- Parents then leave via the West Main Street door.
- When the lesson ends, parents may enter the building from the Butler Street entrance and meet their child at the pool door.
- Swimmers can change in the locker room after swimming.
- Then parents and children will exit via the pool deck through the lobby to West Main Street.