Swim Lesson Schedule
Welcome back! We can't wait to swim with you!
Fall I Schedule
- Saturday Lessons: September 12 - October 24, 2020
Sunday Lessons: September 13- October 25, 2020
- Full Member Fee $55
- Program Member Fee $85
- Visit our Group Lesson Levels page for descriptions of the swim lesson levels.
Choose your class time
- Eel 9:10-9:40 AM, 10:30-11:00 AM, 11:10-11:40 AM
- Guppy 9:50 AM - 10:20 AM, 10:30-11:00 AM, 11:50 AM - 12:20 PM
- Minnow 11:50 AM - 12:20 PM
- Pike 8:30 - 9:00 AM, 9:50 - 10:20 AM, 11:10 - 11:40 AM
- Polliwog 10+ 11:50 AM - 12:20 PM
- Polliwog 2 9:10 AM - 9:40 AM, 11:10 AM - 11:40 AM
- Polliwog 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM, 9:10 AM - 9:40 AM
- Ray 9:50 AM - 10:20 AM
- Eel 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Polliwog 2 11:10 - 11:40 AM
New Arrival and Pick Up Procedures
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class to check in at the temperature screening
- Swimmers should arrive wearing their bathing suit. Here's a tip from our swim team members...wear your bathrobe over your suit. It's great for after you get out of the pool and dry off then you can put your bathrobe over your bathing suit.
- The swim instructor for your class will meet you at the pool door to welcome your child to class.
- Parents then leave via the West Main Street door.
- When the lesson ends, parents may enter the building from the Butler Street entrance and meet their child at the pool door then parents and children will exit via the West Main Street entrance.