Child Care while you work out
- With Child Watch, the Meriden YMCA keeps an eye on your little ones—ages three months to nine years old—while you focus on you.
- This service is FREE and is for Meriden YMCA members with a Household or One Adult Household Membership while you are at the Meriden YMCA.
- Child must be part of your membership.
- Monday through Friday morning: 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday morning: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday evening: 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
"The reason my family joined the Meriden YMCA fifteen years ago was because we were looking for a family oriented place, with safe nurturing child care while my husband and I worked out. The child care staff were moms so they understood how I felt letting someone else care for my baby. My boys loved playing with their friends in Child Watch and I always felt comfortable with them being there. My boys have grown up at the Y and still like to visit child Watch. We have met the nicest families at the Y and felt welcome from the very first day."Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›