New! Cooking Light & Healthy
Learn to cook lighter healthier versions of favorite every day recipes while enjoying delicious food!
- When: Tuesdays 6:00 - 8:00 p.m., April 10 - May 8, 2018
- Fee: $75
- Register: At the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street.
- Location: Class will be held at the Meriden YMCA Arts Center kitchen, 14-16 West Main Street, Lower Level, Meriden, CT 06451
PALEO COOKING CLASSES
Get some friends together for a fun night out and learn to cook delicious paleo dishes! BYOB.
One night is one session. BYOB. Check our session dates that best suit your needs. 6 person minimum
Session 1: April 26, 2018
Session 2: May 17, 2018
Session 3: June 21, 2018
Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Session Fee: $20 per person
Location: Meriden YMCA kitchen, lower level of Meriden YMCA Arts Center
"We had a great time! I came away with a better idea of what Paleo cooking is…and that’s what I was hoping for! Thanks for the recipes!" - Lori
We can accommodate any group—make it a girl’s night out, date night, Dad’s only—you choose.
$300 for up to 10 people (minimum 4). For more information contact Carrie at 203-235-6386 ext. 18.
BAKE SHOP/ LITTLE CHEFS COOKING
A five week program designed for children and youth ages 4-12. This program will give participants a hands on cooking/baking experience. This program will teach children that cooking can be creative, full of discovery, and a whole lot of fun.
- Spring I Session: February 26 - April 9, 2018
- Spring II Session: April 23 - June 18, 2018 (no class May 28)
- 4-7 years old: Mondays, 4:30 - 5:15 p.m.
- 7-12 years old: Mondays, 5:30 - 6:15 p.m.
- Full Member Fee: $34*
- Program Member Fee: $64*
- Location: Meriden YMCA Arts Center
- Full Member Fee: $34*
Program Member Fee: $64*
* Early registration price when you register during the early registration period. Add $10 if you sign up after early registration.
Please let us know in advance about any food allergies or dietary restrictions when registering for this program We will do our best to accommodate individual needs. Please contact our instructor with any questions ChefCaroline@meridenymca.org.
PARENT AND CHILD COOKING CLASS
Cook up some fun with your child! Enjoy spending time together learning to cook during this five week program. For children ages 4 - 10 years old with their parent/guardian.
- Dates: June 25 – July 23, 2018
- Day/time: Mondays 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Meriden YMCA kitchen at Y Arts Center (lower level in the back of the building)
- Fee: $50 for parent and one child. $10 for each additional child if parent has more than one child.