For Kids, Martial Arts is more than just a fun activity. It’s a way for kids to learn valuable life skills that’ll help them develop into outstanding, independent young adults.
Benefits of Martial Arts for children:
- Keeps them active
- Focus, concentration and self esteem
- Builds self confidence
- Connects both mind and body
Activities will involve karate basics. Must wear sneakers and comfortable clothes to participate.
- When: Thursdays January 3rd to January 31st, 3:00 PM—3:45 PM
- Where: Israel Putnam Gymnasium
- Offered by: Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA
- Instructor: Anthony
- Fee: $20 for 5 week program
Contact: Amy Fitzgerald, Program Director at 860-357-2717 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.