Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you'll discover more than a job—you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you.
To learn about job opportunities at the Meriden YMCA please contact our HR Director Tammy Valk at Meriden YMCA Human Resources. All interested applicants should complete an employment application and return it to the HR Director.
- Infant, Toddler, Preschool, and School Age Child Care Aides
- Head Preschool Teacher
- Front Desk Staff
- Program Aide On-Call - Meriden Head Start
- Head Start - Head Teacher Full Year
- Dance Coordinator/Dance Instructor PT/FT
- Swim Instructors
- Head Teacher Before & Afterschool Program
- Massage Therapist
Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›