We are excited to bring adult karate back to the YMCA! Karate is a form of self-defense that develops the mind, body, and spirit to improve physical fitness, coordination, and flexibility. This program will help build leadership skills, concentration, and self-esteem. All levels are welcome.
- Ages: 18+
- Day/Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:45 - 7:30 p.m.
- Full Member Fee: $40 per month
- Program Member Fee: $70 per month
- Location: Meriden YMCA, 110 West Main Street
- Instructor: Sensei Dan Rodriguez
- To Register: Contact Carrie at (203) 440.1925 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masks are not longer required.