We are excited to bring adult karate back to the YMCA! Karate is a form of self-defense that develops the mind, body, and spirit to improve physical fitness, coordination, and flexibility. This program will help build leadership skills, concentration, and self-esteem. All levels are welcome.
- Ages: 18+
- When: Starts April 5, 2022
- Day/Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:45 - 7:30 p.m.
- Full Member $40 per month
- Program Member $70 per month
- Location: Meriden YMCA, 110 West Main Street
- Instructor: Sensei Dan Rodriguez
- Contact: Carrie at 203.440.1925 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To see videos from our teachers, click the links below:Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›