Youth Golf Lessons
Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA Youth Golf Lessons introduce children to the basic skills of golf (driving, chipping, and putting). In this five-week program participants will learn introductory techniques and skills as well as rules and etiquette of the sport from Geno Giancola and Brandon Funari, Assistant Golf Professionals at Timberlin Golf Club.
- Grades: 3 - 5, 6 - 8
- Dates: January 11, 18, 25, February 1 and 8, 2022
- Day/Time: Tuesday 5:30 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
- Where: Meriden YMCA Gymnasium, 110 West Main Street, Meriden, CT 06451
- Fee: $80 for Full Members, $100 for Program Members
- Questions: Please call Kyle Cookson at 203-235-6386.
- Register: At the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street or call 203.235.6386.