Is your child a student athlete who wants to be at the top of their game? Join us for our youth sports conditioning program for ages 11 - 14 years old. This program focuses on endurance, strength, and flexibility training for all sports and athletics. Our CrossFit Meriden coaches have worked with local softball, volleyball, football and hockey teams, and cross country, track and golf team members on off season conditioning to help athletes be at their best.
- Fall II Session: November 2 – December 19, 2017
- Winter Session: January 4 - February 17, 2018
- Spring I Session: March 1 - April 14, 2018
- Day/time: Thursday 6:45 - 7:45 p.m. and Saturday 11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Location: CrossFit Meriden, 74 Cambridge Street, Meriden CT 06450
- Instructor: Beky Henderson-Hanna, IFCA Youth Fitness Specialist, CrossFit Level I Certification, AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
- Click this link to see Beky's Bio
- Full Member Fee: $55
- Program Member Fee: $85
- Contact: Carrie Marquardt, Health and Wellness Director, Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCAs and CrossFit Meriden at 203.235.6386 x18