YMCA S.P.R.I.N.T. Program
Does your child like to run? S.P.R.I.N.T. is an outdoor running program for kids ages 6-11 years old that teaches technique and endurance for an up-and-coming runner. The class will conclude with a mini-race at the end of the session.
- Date: September 8 - October 20, 2018
- Location: Meriden Green
- Day/Time: Saturdays, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Full Member Fee: $25*
- Program Member Fee: $55*
- Instructor: Allen Frommelt
Questions? Contact Carrie Marquardt (203) 235.6386, x18.
* Early bird price when you register during early registration period. Add $10 when you register after early registration.
How to register for programs:
1. If you already have an up to date membership - You can register online, by phone at 203.235.6386 or in person at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street.
2. If you do not have a membership yet or need to update your membership - Register in person at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street.
Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›