Intro to Karate After School Enrichment Program
For Kids, Martial Arts is more than just a fun activity. It’s a way for kids to learn valuable life skills that’ll help them develop into outstanding, independent young adults. Benefits of Martial Arts for children include: keeps them active; focus, concentration and self esteem; builds self confidence; connects both mind and body. Activities will involve karate basics. Must wear sneakers and comfortable clothes to participate.
- For John Barry Elementary School students, grades K through 5
- When: Thursdays 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM, September 5 - October 3, 2019
- Where: John Barry Elementary School
- Fee: $20 for 5 week program
- Register: At the Meriden YMCA, 110 West Main Street, Meriden, 203-235-6386
- Questions: Contact Amy Fitzgerald, Program Director at 860-357-2717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.