What Do I Need to Bring To Camp?
What should my camper bring to camp?
- Campers are required to wear masks in enclosed spaces.
- Campers should bring a backpack packed with a peanut and tree nut free lunch with an ice pack that stays in their back pack until lunch time if they do not want to receive the free lunch that is provided to all campers. (Nothing that needs to be refrigerated or heated up.)
- Here's the Lunch Menu if you'd like to check it before you make a lunch. (2021 menu to be announced)
- Wear your bathing suit to camp and bring a towel
- Sunscreen (no spray)
- Reusable water bottle.
- All campers must wear sneakers. No other footwear is allowed for safety reasons. If campers arrive with other footwear we will call you to bring sneakers to them.
- Campers will need to provide their own fishing poles and tackle. Bait will be provided by Mountain Mist Day Camp.
Horseback Riding Camp
- Campers should wear jeans and boots. Please bring shorts, bathing suit and towel for the afternoon.
- Campers should wear shorts without zippers or buttons and a shirt that can be tucked in.
- Masks are required.
What should my camper leave at home?
- Do not bring any electronics, toys or valuables to camp. The Y is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- If a camper must bring a cell phone it must stay in their backpack and switched off during the camp day. If you need to communicate with your camper call the main camp number at 203-237-7864.