Medical Forms, Care Plans & Medication
Medical forms and care plans
- Every camper needs a medical form signed by your provider in order to attend camp. You will need to print the form and have your medical provider complete them. Then bring the signed form to the Y or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- State law prohibits a child from attending camp without the medical forms completed by a physician within 36 months prior to attending camp.
- Medical forms may be dropped off in the dropbox at the Y or at the desk or emailed to email@example.com.
- If your child needs to take medication at camp and/or has a care plan, they must be dropped off to the nurse the Saturday before the camp session starts. They may not be dropped off the day camp starts.
- The drop off schedule is Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. at the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street on the following dates: June 12th, June 19th, July 3rd, July 17th, July 31st, August 14th.
- If you have questions for the camp nurse please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Authorization to administer medicine