Camp Voucher Program
Get 2 free weeks of summer camp plus $30 Y Bucks!
This year, thanks to the City of Meriden, there is a special summer camp voucher program available for all Meriden residents, regardless of income, to receive two free weeks of summer camp per child at a Meriden camp!
June 25th is the last day you can pick up your camp voucher at the Meriden Parks and Recreation Department. See details below.
We hope you will choose to use this voucher at Mountain Mist! When you do, not only will you receive two free weeks of traditional camp, you will also get $30 in Y bucks form our YMCA to use on programs!
Mountain Mist Day Camp is for students in preschool through grade 9. Campers enjoy swimming, climbing the tower, archery, hiking, games, gaga ball, and so much more! Free breakfast snack and lunch is included. Bus transportation is available with safe stops throughout town. There is a camp counselor on every bus. There is a camp nurse on site and Red Cross Certified lifeguards. The camp day is 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Before and after camp care is available for an additional fee.
How to get 2 free weeks of camp plus $30 Y Bucks
- All Meriden residents are eligible, regardless of income level.
- Starting June 1, 2021, you can go to the Meriden Parks and Recreation Department office at 460 Liberty Street in Meriden, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. to get the voucher.
- Show proof of Meriden residence
- Show proof for each child. Examples include:
- School records (report cards, registration, etc.)
- Childcare statements
- Birth certificate
- Pick up your camp voucher, one per child.
- Bring the voucher to the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street to register for two free weeks of traditional camp plus get a $30 credit on your Y account to use for another program.
Voucher must be presented at time of purchase. Voucher may be used for new registrations for any two week session in summer 2021, 2022, or 2023. It may not be applied to sessions already registered for. Voucher is not transferrable and is not redeemable for cash or credit. The YMCA is not responsible for lost vouchers. Y Bucks will be applied as a credit on the YMCA account. The $30 credit on the Y account may be used for any program except for child care payments. We can’t wait to see you at Mountain Mist!
Call us at 203.235.6386 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›