Summer Reading Trailblazers
Free Afternoon Camp Program at Mountain Mist Day Camp
Hello summer reading program families!
We have some exciting news about a free four-week afternoon summer camp program for your child.
The Meriden Board of Education will provide vouchers for children to attend summer camp after their morning summer reading program. We hope you choose to use your voucher at Mountain Mist!
Your child will be part of the Mountain Mist Trailblazers and enjoy an afternoon of fun activities including swimming, sports, games and more!
- Program dates: June 20th – July 15th
- Program times: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The school will provide bus transportation after lunch to Mountain Mist. You can choose your transportation option for the end of the day, either parent pick up or bus. Mountain Mist has convenient safe bus stops throughout Meriden and a camp counselor is on every bus.
We have Red Cross certified lifeguards watching over our pool, and every swimmer takes a swim test. A camp nurse is also on site.
There is no cost for your family for this program.
How to register:
- Get the voucher and registration forms from your school for this program
- Bring the forms and the voucher to the Meriden YMCA at 110 West Main Street anytime during our regular hours (Monday – Thursday 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., Friday 5:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
- After you register, you will receive a link to CampDoc where you will complete the medical information and upload the medical forms
- If you check yes to any of the questions in the medical section on the registration form, our camp staff will contact you about the forms you need and provide further instructions.
- Contact: Amy Fitzgerald at 860-357-2717 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at Mountain Mist Day Camp!
Carolyn, Amy, Kyle and the Mountain Mist Day Camp teamContact the Meriden YMCA Today ›