OLD SCHOOL WEIGHTLIFTING,BODYBUILDING AND BODY SHAPING: A SAFE SENSIBLE APPROACH
This class will emphasize proper form of exercise, the amount of work needed to reach your goals (not as much as you think!) and some “old school” movements and routines that can and will take you to the next level.
Some of the things to be discussed and demonstrated:
• Workout length and rhythm
• Under and over training
• Proper exercise form
• Arms are overrated (a.k.a. You’re working them too hard)
• Best movements for maximum results
• Sequencing and the proper order in which to to do your exercises
• Intensity and visualization
• What you can realistically expect from weightlifting and bodybuilding based on your genetics
• Gym etiquette
3 Week class
Saturdays (Age 14-17) 12-1 p.m.
(Age 18+) 1-2 p.m.
Preregister in Fitness
Included with your full membership