Level I Yoga is designed for beginners. This class will teach the basics of asanas (posture) and paranayama (breathing) techniques. Learn to become stronger, increase stamina as well as flexibility, reduce stress and increase your energy. Please wear comfortable clothing. Choose one of the class times below.
- Time: Wednesdays, 5:30 - 6:30, Thursdays, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m., Saturdays 9:15 - 10:15 a.m.
- Location: Meriden YMCA Yoga Studio at our Art Center at 14 West Main Street
- Full Member Fee: This class is included in your Full privilege Meriden YMCA membership.
Yoga Studio is located at the Meriden YMCA Art Center at 14-16 West Main Street, just blocks from our main building.
Level II Yoga is designed for those individuals who have already completed a basic beginner’s practice and want to deepen their level of postures. Class will include a short meditation, vinyasa warm-up and then progress into more advanced poses. This class is not recommended for those individuals who have not participated in a yoga program before. Beginning Late Spring Session this will be a drop in class on a space available basis.
- Day/Time: Wednesdays 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.,
- Included with your Full privilege Meriden YMCA membership.
The Meriden YMCA Yoga Studio is located at the Y Art Center at 14-16 West Main Street, just two blocks from our main building.Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›