Meriden Family Fun Day
Thank you to everyone who attended our Family Fun Day and thank you to our community partners!
Click on the photo below to view our photo album from the event.
Saturday June 15, 2019
12:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Mountain Mist Day Camp
576 High Hill Road, Meriden
Meriden Family Fun Day promotes summer learning and healthy living in partnership with the Meriden YMCA, Meriden Public Schools and the Meriden-Wallingford NAACP.
Music, Games, Food, Activities & Health Information for the entire family!
- Free Admission. Open to the public.
- Swim in the pool.
Pool Rules: Children age 5 and under must have an adult in the water with them at all times. Only coast guard approved life jackets or swim belts provided by lifeguards are permitted as a floatation device. For a complete list of pool rules visit Meriden YMCA Pool Rules.
- Slide on the Turbo Chute water slide
- Play in the bounce house
- Have your face painted
- Try out the ropes course and climbing tower
- Pet a llama!
- Meet Sting from the New Britain Bees
- Meet Stewie the Duck
- Enter drawings for Y gift certificates for summer camp, family membership, and more.
- Change The Play’s 3 on 3 Ballin' For Autism Tournament run by Social Sabby - contact Social Sabby for details.
- *Parent or caregiver must stay with child at all times*
- Lunch will be provided. One meal per person. While supplies last.
- YMCA bus transportation available at the following schools: John Barry, Lincoln, Casimir Pulaski, Roger Sherman, and Maloney. Pick up times between 11:45 AM and 12:15 PM.
Click here for directions.
In case of inclement weather, please call 203-235-6386 or check the YMCA website at www.meridenymca.org
Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›