Is someone having a birthday soon? The Meriden YMCA provides the perfect venue for your get-together with lots of fun options!
- ALL STAR PARTY - You can choose basketball, karate, dodge ball, kickball, wiffleball or floor hockey. One hour of sports and one hour in
the party room. Contact our Sports Director Kyle Cookson at (203) 235-6386.
- SPLISH-SPLASH PARTY - One hour of open swim in our indoor pool (lifeguard on duty) and one hour in the party room. Call Carrie at (203) 440-1925.
- EXPLORATION STATION BIRTHDAY PARTIES - Come celebrate your little one's birthday party at Exploration Station childrens' play area! Climb the slide, bounce away and explore some creative imaginary play! Located at 6 South Grove Street. Call Courtney at (203) 630-0039 for more information.
- COOKING PARTY - Your Little Chef can enjoy a two hour kid friendly cooking party with friends at our kitchen in our Meriden YMCA Art Center at 14-16 West Main Street. Bon Appetit! Call Carrie at (203) 440-1925.
- CROSSFIT KIDS PARTY- CrossFit Kids is forging the future of fitness for kids from age 3 and up. Flexibility, strength and endurance and lots of fun are all part of our program. Great for kids who like to be on the move. Call Carrie at (203) 440-1925. Located at the Meriden YMCA Athletic Center at 74 Cambridge Street, Meriden.
- GYMNASTICS BIRTHDAY PARTY - Flip for fun at an awesome birthday party at the Meriden YMCA Gymnastics Center! One and a half hour or two hour party options available. Contact Tony Cortright at the the Meriden YMCA at (203) 235-6386. The Meriden YMCA Gymnastics Center is located at the Meriden YMCA Athletic Center at 74 Cambridge Street, Meriden.