If you are looking to make a positive impact in the lives of others, why not consider volunteering at the Meriden YMCA? Here are some of the ways you could help:
- Deliver meals or help set up, serve, and clean up at our Community Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners
- Work with children or sports programs
- Clerical Duties
- Committees and the Board of the Directors
- Special Events
- Annual Sustaining Fundraising Campaign
- If you have a special skill or talent and you would like to contribute some time, please call Carmen Chaparro, Membership and Community Engagement Director at (203) 440-0260 or email Carmen.