Please note: Due to COVID safety protocols, we are not having volunteer projects at the Y at this time.
If you are looking to make a positive impact in the lives of others, why not consider volunteering at the Meriden YMCA? Here are some of the ways you could help:
- Deliver meals or help set up, serve, and clean up at our Community Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners
- Work with children or sports programs
- Clerical Duties
- Committees and the Board of the Directors
- Special Events
- Annual Sustaining Fundraising Campaign
- Special projects such as the science garden built at our former Y-Kids program by a wonderful volunteer team from Lowe's.
If you have a special skill or talent and you would like to contribute some time, please give us a call at (203) 235.6386 and talk to Carmen Chaparro, Membership and Community Engagement Director, and we will be glad to get you involved in volunteering.Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›